This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Lots of people don’t care about plot and only action. I also love these exposition chapters as they give us more information and builds things up; but the ‘criticisms’ are also a side effect of Gege’s breakneck pacing and people just always expect action.I’m probably in the minority here, but I really like when Gege sits down and gives us some set-up and world building. I’ve seen online that not a lot of people are liking these chapters and want to get back to the more exciting stuff, but I’m enjoying myself.
As for the chapter itself, I like it. I’m excited as hell to see Hakari. He’s been silently building hype since chapter freaking 11. I’m also just really interested in all the new characters we’re going to be introduced to in this arc, like this guy at the end gives me Joker vibes.
It seems to be consistent with previous build-up; we get smaller arcs before the big arc and since this is gonna be the 2nd of 3 big arcs (I assume) it’s nice to build up before it starts. It definitely has potential to be longer than Shibuya—much longer in fact.Actually i havent found much people criticizing these chapters tbh, if anything ive seen a lot of people theorizing about it and discussing important plotpoints.
But i wont be surprised if there are people like that outhere, because lets be honest, Gege has always been somewhat of a fighting maniac lol and may have spoiled a bit too much a group of his fanbase. Im personally really liking these latest chapters because is something that JJK really needed more often, and it helps building these upcoming events much better.
Completely AgreeIt seems to be consistent with previous build-up; we get smaller arcs before the big arc and since this is gonna be the 2nd of 3 big arcs (I assume) it’s nice to build up before it starts. It definitely has potential to be longer than Shibuya—much longer in fact.
With all the Heian sorcerers around and spirits around, we’ll be getting some amazing fights. We also need to free Gojo, protect Tengen, and avoid Sukuna leveling everything again. And it seems Yuta vs Sukuna is almost a definite with all this teasing. It has so much more potential than Shibuya and even that was a masterpiece.
Hakari hype intensifies.![]()
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 146
You are reading Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 146 in English. Read Chapter 146 of Jujutsu Kaisen manga online.ww1.readjujutsukaisen.com
Just hope it's not a coat rack.Man I can't believe Gege is making Juzo relevant. I fully expected him to just be forgotten about because he's a weird, throwaway villain.
I don't know what Maki would want from his workshop, but I'm definitely interested.

Based on what Akutami has said about Hakari's technique being based on pachinko and what Yuta and Maki said, his technique probably gets stronger based on luck. Which means he could presumably be like Kite from HxH.Hakari's hype feels genuine, like Maki tries to underplay it like Yuta's just being humble, but this man is gonna be a monster.
It'd be difficult for an amateur to use it the way Nanami did.But I'm curious if his technique is gonna be similar to Nanami's. I don't want it to be the exact same, or least a different method of using it.

Okkutsu is the quite, shy genius. I think Hanami will be the exact opposite. I imagine an absolute psycho. Far worse than Aoi Todo.Hakari's hype feels genuine, like Maki tries to underplay it like Yuta's just being humble, but this man is gonna be a monster.