- The Chapter Focuses on the Troubles within the Zen’in Clan.
- The chapter shows that the Zen’in clan is trying to get rid of Fushiguro, Mai, and Maki.
148
This chapter is about family trouble (internal squibble) within Zen’in Clan. Because of you I may not be able to become the head of the (Zen’in) clan ——————————— (It seems that this chapter) only about the situations within Zen’in clan
I want to kill Fushiguro since he is a hindrance. Let’s kill him by accusing him of plotting to release Gojo Satoru. But this reason only is weak. So need to kill their own daughters, Maki and Mai.
T/N: it seems that Ougi is the one plotting to kill Fushiguro, Maki and Mai!!
The Leaker: since I didn’t quite understand the characters, I did some research.
Naoya and Jin’ichi are the ones talking nasty things.
Naoya wants to become the Head of Zen’in clan. Jin’ichi cannot accept that Fushiguro inherits all the Zen’in’s assets.
Leaker: Jin’ichi said “we”cannot accept, implying that there are more people who are not satisfied with Fushiguro became the Head of Zen’in clan.
The one says that they need to kill Mai and Maki to get more trust is Ougi. Ougi: “I was not able to become the Head of the clan because my children are failures.” Ougi cries, ending the chapter.
The one to suggest killing this time was Jinichi The fortune Jinichi was worried about is probably the weapons (I imagine) [this was what the text said not my addition] Maki was banned from entering the warehouse but was allowed because of the head Megumi and because the right to use weapons is the lifeline for a sorcerer so she didn't hate it Ougi was waiting in the warehouse and Mai is already beat up. Ougi cuts Maki (not KO)
Mai's not dead, and she's well enough to say why she's here while collapsing. Maybe she's crying at the end because she doesn't want to kill him and she's trying to make a fake corpse or something. Also, Maki's mother appears as a storekeeper.
呪術廻戦ネタバレ・第148話「葦を啣む」 CH148: Be fully prepared when you do things [T/N: The title is a proverb. When the geese fly far across the sea, they add dead reeds to their mouths to rest their feathers at sea.] The first page shows a pic of Zenin's twins as babies and starts with "Legitimate bonds between the twins. The connection between them is inseparable......." > 「誰かと思ったわ」 I thought you were someone else. > 死滅回游の平定に備え、呪具の回収をすべく禪院家へと戻った禪院真希(ぜんいんまき)に向かって、禪院直哉(ぜんいんなおや)がいった。 Naoya speaks to Maki who returned to Zen'in clan to collect Cursed tools: > 「酷い面やな > それもう治らんやろ どうすんの?」 So it was you. Your face looks awful. It's not going to heal right? What are you going to do about it? > 「真希ちゃん」 Maki-chan. > 「女を顔で判別できたんだな > 尻(けつ)しか見てねぇと思ってたぜ」 So you can tell a woman by their face. I thought you only look at their ass > 「どうすんのって聞いてんねんけど」 I asked you what you're going to do. > 「答えろや カス」 Answer me, scum. > 「呪術も使えん 呪霊も見えん > 取柄のお顔もグズグズ > もう誰も君のこと 眼中にないで」 Can't use curse technique, can't see curse spirits. Your face is the only strong point, but even that's ruined. No one cares about you anymore now. >「寂しいなぁ > 昔みたいに またイジメたろか?」 So lonely Should I bully you like I did in the past? > そういった直哉の脳裏に、倒れ込んだ真希を踏みつけていた時の様子が蘇る。 In the back of Naoya's mind, the scene when he was stomping on the collapsed Maki's head surfaces. > しかし、真希は直哉の挑発に乗ることなく、黙って話を聞いていた。 But Maki did not take Naoya's provocation and listened to him silently. >「どうすんの? > 乙骨(おっこつ)君と恵君の金魚のフン?」 What are you going to do? Ookotsu-kun and Megumi-kun's tagalong leech? [T/N: Naoya calls her 'goldfish shit' here, which if you've seen them, they usually stay attached to the fish and float around kek] > 「なんとか言えや カス」 Please say something, scum
「真希」 Maki 直哉と別れ、呪具の元へと向かう真希を呼び止める声がした。 Separating Naoya, someone called Maki that's searching for the cursed tool 立ち止まり、真希が声のした方向を見ると、そこには真希の母親が立っていた。 Maki stopped, turning towards the sound, it's her mother. 「戻りなさい」 Please go back. 「忘れたの? 忌庫への立ち入りは 私達に許されてないの」 Do you forget? We are not allowed to enter the warehouse that store the cursed tools 「当主がいいって言ってんだよ」 The head family gave me permission. そういった真希が忌庫の鍵を見せる。 Maki shows the key of the storeroom. = 回想 = =Flashback= 「禪院家当主!?俺が!?」 Zen'in Clan Head!? Me !? 伏黒恵がいった Megumi said 「ああ 直毘人(なおびと)の遺言だ」 Yah, from Naobito's Will 「お断りします 面倒くさい」 I refuse, it's troublesome 「いや 悪いが受けてくれ」 No, Sorry. but please accept it
直毘人は恵には禪院家の財産を譲るって言ったんだ」 Naobito said Megumi is to inherit all of Zen'in family's assets 「金に呪具 当主になれば御三家や総幹部の情報も入ってくる」 Money and Cursed tools As the head of the family, you can obtain all the information of the 3 clans and Jujutsu head quarter 「これからの私達の立ち回りが 大きく変わる」 This will greatly benefit and change our future operations 「じゃあ真希さんがやって下さいよ」 Then Maki-san you should do it. 「今の私じゃ 誰も納得しねぇし ついてこねぇよ」 No one's going to recognize the current me, no one will agree nor follow me 「相伝の術式を継いでいること!! 領域を会得していること!!」 You're the one with the inherited technique!! The one with domain expansion!! 「更に悟に目をかけられてたドラが乗った恵でギリだ!!」 Furthermore, Satoru took care of you. You got all the stuffs. [T/N: Gege uses Mahjong term] Megumi, just do this to follow the procedure. Maki: I'm still... I'm not yet capable enough. 「納得とか… 禪院家の人がどう思おうと 関係なくないですか?」 「さっき言った恩恵は 当主になりさえすれば受けられるでしょ」 「……まだ 私じゃダメなんだよ」 ...No Not yet
Gojo and Nanami had reason to say that sorcerers are shit.
If in the midst of all this mess the only thing they know how to do is make war with each other ...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
「五条悟解放を企てた謀反者として 伏黒恵 真希 真依を誅殺する」 We shall kill Megumi, Mai and Maki as rebels who planned to release Gojo Satoru. 「くっくっくっ 実の娘も殺した方が信憑性が増すもんなぁ」 Naoya: Hahaha. People will surely trust you more if you kill your own daughter. 「あぁそれにより 総監部からの信頼もより強固となる」 And this will strengthen the trust from the Jujutsu HQ. 「でもそれでいいん? 扇のオジさんは」 But, is uncle Ougi OK with it?
「発案者は扇だ」 Jin'ichi: The mastermind (that proposed this plan) is Ougi. 秘伝「落下の情」 "Secret Technique 'The Emotion of Falling Blossom'" 纏った呪力により 触れたモノを迎撃する 領域対策「落下の情」を居合に転用 This technique can intercept (the enemy's technique) by enveloping your body and sword with CE. Ougi was able to divert The Emotion of Falling Blossom to 'I-ai" (quick sword-drawing technique) as a countermeasure for DE. 万が一の交渉材料として生かした真依の所持する未知の呪具 それら 不足の事態に備えつつ 渾身の一振りを放つ Ougi leaves Mai alive if by some chance he may need to use her for negotiation. Maki also holds an unknown cursed tool. He is preparing to attack Maki using all his strength, while preparing for unexpected events as mentioned above.
組屋鞣造(くみやじゅうぞう)の傑作 A masterpiece by Kumiya Juzo (the hanger rack) 呪具「竜骨(りゅうこつ)」 Curse tool "Keel" 刃で受けた衝撃と呪力を蓄積し 使い手の意図に合わせ 峰から噴出する The sword absorbs and stores the impact and cursed energy from the attack. (呪具の効力を知られてねぇアドバンテージを生かす) Then it can spout the energy from its tip according to it's user's intention. (居合いの勝負に乗ったとみせかけて 二撃目・三撃目で斬る) Maki thinking; This cursed tool's effect is not known. I'm going to use it to my advantage. I'll pretend to fight him in an "i-ai (defeat the enemy in one slash), but I'll fight back in the 2nd or 3rd slash.
I don't see a better outcome for Naoya that is not crushed unilaterally by Maki. The Zen'in clan and Jujutsu high-ranking are really rotten, seeing the situation and still want to earn profits on top of that.
The speech of Maki's mother, seems to have a different meaning, I at least interpreted that she wants her daughter to overcome the chauvinism of the family. Well, this fight is not over yet, but I hope Akutami doesn't skip the stage, he already did it with the panda's nucleus too.
The speech of Maki's mother, seems to have a different meaning, I at least interpreted that she wants her daughter to overcome the chauvinism of the family. Well, this fight is not over yet, but I hope Akutami doesn't skip the stage, he already did it with the panda's nucleus too.
Why didn't she come with Fushiguro anyway ? I doubt these guys would have the balls to kill Fushiguro openly like that (although they are planning on using the Gojo excuse for that)
I think it was very reckless of Maki to go by herself. Should've brought Fushiguro with her tbh
Interesting chapter, it proves once again that those families aren’t all that...
I agree that it was pretty reckless of her to come alone, it’s quite predictable she’d go to the warehouse, easy for the people against her to anticipate that (and considering Maki’s relationship with the fam...).
Wonder how this will play out, seems like a difficult situation for her right now. Kind of hoping Mai will regain some strength and they’ll team up together, but not sure how she’ll manage in her condition.