Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 151 Discussion

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I still think Maki should be the one taking the lead because she carry the clan name, meanwhile Fushiguro go by the father's.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
I still think Maki should be the one taking the lead because she carry the clan name, meanwhile Fushiguro go by the father's.
Well at the end of the day he's still a Zenin. If Maki takes the lead it has to be because it was a her end goal this whole time and she has the strenght to do so. The name is 'accessoire'.
Megumi would be a good head but he's to apathetic for this to happen smh.

I hope we keep getting MORE Toji. I can't believe I used to hate him. Such a great lad.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well at the end of the day he's still a Zenin. If Maki takes the lead it has to be because it was a her end goal this whole time and she has the strenght to do so. The name is 'accessoire'.
Megumi would be a good head but he's to apathetic for this to happen smh.

I hope we keep getting MORE Toji. I can't believe I used to hate him. Such a great lad.
Yeah I think the same about the name, but Maki aka Toji 2.0 being the new clan head would be the kind of twist Gojo wanted to provoke. A no-cursed energy women who was dissed by her own parents and denied promotion by her ex-clan leader now at the top holdin the reins. Buuut there's also the flashback of Gojo saying back then there was a Zenin 10 shadows user who was the leader.
My bet on Maki is because of the twist tho, as I said. Megumi primary objective was ro ssve his sister. Her's was to "Despite feeling cursed by her own family, Maki strives to become a sorcerer and prove everyone wrong, breaking the foundation of their way of life that she so rejects."
 

requiem46

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
457
Reaction score
478
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
I think Maki would make a better clan leader than Megumi, but there are a couple of problems:

1- she doesn't have a motivation anymire since Mai is dead (and most of the people who looked down on her, as well)

2- she has actuvely killed a significant part of the clan. Sure, it was mostly self-defense, but all those corpses used to be the family of the survivors of the Zenin clan, so I don't think she'll be that popular.

It'd be weird for her to end up leasing them, but who knows. Megumi (an outsider of sorts) being the leader would be alright for Gojo's views too
 

Epic_Rider

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
1,698
Reaction score
1,832
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
While I do think Naoya is an absolute piece of shit, but somehow he seems better compared to Ogi, so that's something. I think it was a good chapter, curious to see what's next.
It's not hard to be better than someone that actively tried to kill their own children.

Projection Sorcery is kinda busted. If Naoya had actually found Megumi, he probably would have slaughtered him (excluding Mahoraga of course). This fight is really cool though, like the paneling is sick. People are gonna give Naoya shit for how the fight ends, but he was putting in work, Maki is just OP right now.
Projection Sorcery is strong and interesting, but this fight along with Naobito vs Dagon and Naoya vs Choso, shows it's limitations compared to special grades. You need attacks that can finish them instantly or at least deal serious damage.

It's ironic that Naoya was talking about standing on the same stage as Gojo and Toji when he doesn't have what it takes to stand on their level.
 

Ero-Sanji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
2,554
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I hope we keep getting MORE Toji. I can't believe I used to hate him. Such a great lad.
What? How can anyone hate the dad of the century?! Seriously though, Toji is going to be huge once the anime drops.

Projection Sorcery is strong and interesting, but this fight along with Naobito vs Dagon and Naoya vs Choso, shows it's limitations compared to special grades. You need attacks that can finish them instantly or at least deal serious damage.
Yup, it reminds me of Boogie Woogie. It's desorienting but on its own, against the special grades, all but useless because of its lack of lethality.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What? How can anyone hate the dad of the century?! Seriously though, Toji is going to be huge once the anime drops.



Yup, it reminds me of Boogie Woogie. It's desorienting but on its own, against the special grades, all but useless because of its lack of lethality.
Todo could at least pull a Black Flash. Naoya couldn't. But I guess - as rare as Black Flash might be except when you are Yuji - it was because he wasn't in the zone in that fight, he was caught off guard before it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

About him puttin himself on the same level as Toji or Gojo, I don't think that was the case. He clearly said Gojo was the only one able to understand Toji. And when he said she was a fake, that he should be the one standing as the strongest - between him and the Maki aka Fake -, showing both mentioned characters was the embodiment of strongest to him on his mind.

Just like characters in other animes see or think about a specific person or being when it comes to power/strength.
 
Top