- Joined
- Dec 18, 2017
- Messages
- 472
- Reaction score
- 1,574
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I still think Maki should be the one taking the lead because she carry the clan name, meanwhile Fushiguro go by the father's.
Well at the end of the day he's still a Zenin. If Maki takes the lead it has to be because it was a her end goal this whole time and she has the strenght to do so. The name is 'accessoire'.I still think Maki should be the one taking the lead because she carry the clan name, meanwhile Fushiguro go by the father's.
Yeah I think the same about the name, but Maki aka Toji 2.0 being the new clan head would be the kind of twist Gojo wanted to provoke. A no-cursed energy women who was dissed by her own parents and denied promotion by her ex-clan leader now at the top holdin the reins. Buuut there's also the flashback of Gojo saying back then there was a Zenin 10 shadows user who was the leader.Well at the end of the day he's still a Zenin. If Maki takes the lead it has to be because it was a her end goal this whole time and she has the strenght to do so. The name is 'accessoire'.
Megumi would be a good head but he's to apathetic for this to happen smh.
I hope we keep getting MORE Toji. I can't believe I used to hate him. Such a great lad.
It's not hard to be better than someone that actively tried to kill their own children.While I do think Naoya is an absolute piece of shit, but somehow he seems better compared to Ogi, so that's something. I think it was a good chapter, curious to see what's next.
Projection Sorcery is strong and interesting, but this fight along with Naobito vs Dagon and Naoya vs Choso, shows it's limitations compared to special grades. You need attacks that can finish them instantly or at least deal serious damage.Projection Sorcery is kinda busted. If Naoya had actually found Megumi, he probably would have slaughtered him (excluding Mahoraga of course). This fight is really cool though, like the paneling is sick. People are gonna give Naoya shit for how the fight ends, but he was putting in work, Maki is just OP right now.
What? How can anyone hate the dad of the century?! Seriously though, Toji is going to be huge once the anime drops.I hope we keep getting MORE Toji. I can't believe I used to hate him. Such a great lad.
Yup, it reminds me of Boogie Woogie. It's desorienting but on its own, against the special grades, all but useless because of its lack of lethality.Projection Sorcery is strong and interesting, but this fight along with Naobito vs Dagon and Naoya vs Choso, shows it's limitations compared to special grades. You need attacks that can finish them instantly or at least deal serious damage.
Todo could at least pull a Black Flash. Naoya couldn't. But I guess - as rare as Black Flash might beWhat? How can anyone hate the dad of the century?! Seriously though, Toji is going to be huge once the anime drops.
Yup, it reminds me of Boogie Woogie. It's desorienting but on its own, against the special grades, all but useless because of its lack of lethality.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---