Chapter - Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 - Spoilers & Discussion

Gaku

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Do you know when this was said or implied? I somehow missed this info.
On this very chapter page 6 (8 if you count the spreads as its own pages)

Bamn

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Hold on, does this not mean Yuji can also expand the area of simple domain like Kusakabe? No wonder why it’s said he has so much potential, he can literally combine blood manipulation with an expanded simple domain, or always land a black flash if he controls it.
Correct me if i’m wrong.

Also i’m very curious about the handsigns in their world, Sukuna did the same handsign as Gojo right?

Emmanu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
On this very chapter page 6 (8 if you count the spreads as its own pages)
Thanks. I thought it was stated on past chapters. LOL
About the new chapters, i only see what people here comment. I wait til sunday to read the official release (although people say isn't the best translation).

lexx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hold on, does this not mean Yuji can also expand the area of simple domain like Kusakabe? No wonder why it’s said he has so much potential, he can literally combine blood manipulation with an expanded simple domain, or always land a black flash if he controls it.
Correct me if i’m wrong.

Also i’m very curious about the handsigns in their world, Sukuna did the same handsign as Gojo right?
Sukuna, it seems, modified the conditions of his domain and used a bunch of binding cows to activate an incomplete yet still lethal version of his domain. One of those modifications is a one-handed hand sign - leaving Sukuna’s only other free hand to fight I guess?

one huge advantage of Sukuna’s normal form is, with the four arms and two mouths he can chant and weave hand signs while otherwise talking and fighting. With two of the arms disabled and one mouth smashed, Sukuna’s using other methods to keep an advantage.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Other mangakas can really learn a thing or two from Gege in respect of building tension and hype. This chapter, from the art to the use of narration, is a good example of that.

I already cannot wait for next chapter !

On the other hand, Fraudkuna really misses Goatjo huh

Idkwhatanameis

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Something tells me the twins soul is somehow holding yuji back ..... once sukuna starts the merger everything will be revealed.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Something tells me the twins soul is somehow holding yuji back ..... once sukuna starts the merger everything will be revealed.
Then everything will be over and this will be one dark ending of all times because the merger can only happen if all players die, including Yuji lol

Last edited:

Riverskull

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Imagine if Gege pulls an Evangelion type ending lol

I really think he has the balls to do it, but i dont know if Jump would let him.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

I really think he has the balls to do it, but i dont know if Jump would let him.
I mean, dunno much about Evangelion, but in a way is a bad but good ending right?

If what is been debated here happen, will be a bad bad to core bad ending

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

They will probably ask for a time-reversal curse user or something like that. With Jump, you can't ever know.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Out

Then everything will be over and this will be one dark ending of all times because the merger can only happen if all players die, including Yuji lol
Sukuna can activate the fusion whenever he wants, he decided to activate it after killing all the palyers for fun

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Divine flame ? Really ? Doesn’t seem like correct translation. Also the explanation about the domain was confusing in the official chapter

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Out

Sukuna can activate the fusion whenever he wants, he decided to activate it after killing all the palyers for fun
In chapter 216, Kenjaku explicitly tells Uraume that his great goal of merging Tengen with Humanity cannot happen till the Culling Games ends.

He also says the only reason he could create the culling games is that he added a binding vow that culling games(the supposedly never ending game) will have a end.

Kenjaku had the authority to begin the merger when the games ended, because he add a rule that the games would end when every player except Megumi and Geto were killed.

He just transferred the authority to Sukuna because Yuta killed him, he even was carrying Tengen with him

If Yuta killed him and he didn't have a insurance, the merger wouldn't happen.

That's from previously chapters, from here on anything could happen tho

Edit 1: I even a took a screenshot from TCB translation of that chapter, but I don't know how to put the images here and I'm afraid to look embed media lol

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
He also says the only reason he could create the culling games is that he added a binding vow that culling games(the supposedly never ending game) will have a end.
Just because Kenjaku made a deal to finish the game doesn't mean the deal also applies to the fusion.

Broseph

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sukuna can't start the merger until he kills all participants of the Culling Games. That was reiterated again when Kenjaku's will passed onto him. That's a rule to end the games and Sukuna can't change that because he doesn't even have cursed spirit manipulation. Hence, he needs to kill Yuji, Yuta, Hakari, etc.. to be able to start the merger.

The merger isn't gonna happen with the entire main cast dying. This is the final battle right here

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Just because Kenjaku made a deal to finish the game doesn't mean the deal also applies to the fusion.
Like Broseph said, Kenjaku said and then implied more than 1 time
The merger will not happen till the end of the Culling Games

Or the good guys win Sukuna or it's the worst ending + plus Sukuna sparring with Tengen fusion

Hannibal Psyche

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Since Yuji's talent comes from being used by Sukuna... if Megumi is rescued, he will also become a lot more capable as a Jujutsu Sorcerer.
I'd also like the Merger to look like Mahito... I liked his character.

Battle Wolf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Let's put Sukuna inside every JJS to enhance his abilities :datass