Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 - Spoilers & Discussion

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I'm wondering why Yuta can use Infinite Void; a domain is a representation of one's technique and mentality, so it should be different in two different people, even if they possess the same ability. If the sure-hit effect of this domain is also overwhelming one's senses with limitless sensory stimuli, then what's been established thus far regarding domains falls somewhat flat.

kingRoXaS

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm wondering why Yuta can use Infinite Void; a domain is a representation of one's technique and mentality, so it should be different in two different people, even if they possess the same ability. If the sure-hit effect of this domain is also overwhelming one's senses with limitless sensory stimuli, then what's been established thus far regarding domains falls somewhat flat.
Surprise? Gege is just toying with his public rn and navigating basing himself on the hype and feedback

He created this situation

papypopo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Regarding Kenkaju’s CT, I think some parameters come into play and change the way things work.
CT and domain in general are based on someone soul, but if you look at it through kenkaju’s possession of bodies, it seem his technique can bypass that. So we can assume that his DE was Geto’s one

Last edited by a moderator:

Battle Wolf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The same way they repaired Gojo body that Yuta can transfer, they can stitch Yuta body again for him to come back, no?

KimCorrea

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I love how sukuna instantly recognize yuta.
As much as I love itadori he has done more than enough, a year or two realistically speaking shouldn't be enough to surpass the king. (Even though it is a wounded king).
I hope he does something more, but I'm happy so far with his progress.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
The same way they repaired Gojo body that Yuta can transfer, they can stitch Yuta body again for him to come back, no?
Likely. Maybe it will happen due to Rika's sacrifice.

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
People, remember to keep it civil. Do not call each other ANYTHING unless you have a good relationship with them.
I'm no longer a mod, but I dislike uncivilized conversations. You can always ignore a message if it will cause discord.

Sword-Saint

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think we seen two domain users with the same CT. Either way, I think you are right

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I don't think we seen two domain users with the same CT. Either way, I think you are right
I suspect the reason Sukuna didn't use the 10 Shadows domain is that it's inferior to Hell's Kitchen.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
It’s confirmed here that yuta has lost his CT by transferring into gojo then or will if the transfer is permanent
That's speculation at this point. We won't really know until the battle unfolds. It's not impossible that Yuta retains his "copy" technique - Kenjaku was rocking at least three cursed techniques. Yuta making use of Kenjaku's technique IS using his own "copy" technique.

Gege has full freedom here to make this go however he wants. Yuta maintaining control of Gojo's body permanently with all the pros and none of the cons is, honestly, about as plausible as any of the other plot twists this series has experienced.

Yuta, in Gojo's nigh-invincible body, permanently - WITH a possibly permanently manifested Rika. Remember, Gojo basically had infinite cursed energy output because he was running a constant RCE cycle on his own brain. And he in the flashback this chapter, Gojo scolded Yuta for his sloppy cursed energy control. So it's entirely plausible that Yuta, now in Gojo's body, a body with double the cursed energy of Yuta's body, trained with decades of constantly perfect cursed energy and reversed cursed energy utilization, could indefinitely manifest Rika.

I find Yuta's eagerness to abandon his own humanity and become a "monster" to be important, and possibly a turning point.
//it also provides a counter argument to heavenly restriction. If Sukuna's an inhuman monster, and Toji was a human monster, once the JJK character figure out how to deliberately create new Toji's (it's coming, and has been a plot point since Gojo's origin arc), JJK has a logical endpoint: The "problem" of cursed energy is solved by the evolution of humans fully abandoning it.

Last edited:

Mr.Bacondys

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
That not an issue I would like to see the goods win but even if you go that route leave gojo dead and his body alone and I would be more Okey with it than this...
Someone said Gege hate Gojo so much that he will kill him two times. 😆🤣😆🤣😆

Antonho

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
What if after 5 minutes Kenjaku take over to complete his plan? With Gojo's body and Yuta's skill as support?

Which would actually make him equal or superior to Sukuna,
That was never Kenjaku plan. He's not the type of person to seek this type of power.

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Break this week?