Hangout Jujutsu Kaisen Hangout Thread

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,543
Reaction score
11,285
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I will be by the end of today. I don't have classes so I will speed through it.
It's a good ride.

You must read also the volume 0.
 

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
I will be by the end of today. I don't have classes so I will speed through it.
Just let us know how many times you will read the chapter about gojou's power, i mean, where he explains it.
Just kidding. Welcome!

I hope there is some other boss, final boss or something. Because mahito is annoying!! I think after this arc we will get some world building. Hoping for more bad guys to show up and justify why gojou's was helding everyone back by himself.
 

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
Like the Q Group?
Yes. But i hope more will come. To add some variety to it. I will read again the chapters after gojou was sealed to remember everything.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,543
Reaction score
11,285
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Yes. But i hope more will come. To add some variety to it. I will read again the chapters after gojou was sealed to remember everything.
The Q Group was on flashback arc

There's still sone parts of Getou group, Awasaka and the one who helped Mahito during the attack
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chapter is out
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Spoiler Chapter 124











--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Summary

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Chapter is out
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Spoiler Chapter 125


Nobara flashback, back to Mahito fight, the left side of her face shows a pattern and then explodes

 
Last edited:

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
Dont die Nobara! Its hard to find a girl like you! :/
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,543
Reaction score
11,285
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Dont die Nobara! Its hard to find a girl like you! :/
As a female protagonist of the manga I believe there is very little chance that she will die.
 

Jorden Rivera

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
392
Reaction score
724
Age
29
Country
United States
I'm a bit conflicted on this chapter, from the leaks at least, particularly Nobara's flashback. I don't get the purpose of it. The last line of the previous chapter was "I thought I was the only sane person". Nothing from the scans so far have shown the reason for this. It also just doesn't give us much new information. Unless I'm missing something or just not all the information is there which is completely possible. It's a similar feeling to Megumi's extended flashback in chapter 59.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But yeah Nobara's gonna be fine. Probably going to get an eyepatch, but I highly doubt Gege would kill her like this.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,543
Reaction score
11,285
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy

Mifec

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
300
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
She's probably gonna get her revenge by doing some resonance type attack to do the same damage to Mahito's soul and help Yuji kill him or beat him for now.

Doubt she's dying here.
 

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
As a female protagonist of the manga I believe there is very little chance that she will die.
Just being dramatic for no reason. :)
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,543
Reaction score
11,285
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy

ThunderStorm

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
84
Reaction score
160
Age
30
Country
Portugal
That caught me off guard...but I believe she will be fine (hopefully).
Eyepatch Nobara it's gonna be cool.
 

Jorden Rivera

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
392
Reaction score
724
Age
29
Country
United States
I said before that there's no way that Nobara is gonna go out like this, and I'm sticking to that belief until there's proper confirmation. Not only would it not make sense from a structural standpoint (the main FMC is not going to die like this), from a writing standpoint it would also be dumb, because she hasn't had enough time to shine. If she does end up dying, that would just be bad writing to kill a character with as much potential as her.

I like the backstory, but I will say that it's weird that her backstory isn't told from her perspective. I also feel like big shounen titles have kinda ruined my mindset when it comes to flashbacks. Every flashback in shounen series goes for tragedy. Pretty much all of them are designed to make someone cry. The backstories in this series don't make me as emotional as others though. They're still good backstories that work for explaining how a character became the way they are (like Megumi, Nanami, and Toji). But IDK it feels weird to see such normal backstories.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,543
Reaction score
11,285
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I don't believe in Kugisaki's death at all.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,543
Reaction score
11,285
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Poor Gojo


More than anything else, this arc, in addition to lasting for a long time, is running out of cartridges available to the mangaka in my opinion, that is, based on what you see there, I see it last as long as Hero, already as much as Kimetsu would be a lot.
 

animeangryfan4

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2019
Messages
877
Reaction score
512
Age
37
Country
Sweden
Well I just cannot love this arc. Nevre did I think this arc would become this dark.
Faith in everyone? Well the faith was strong but why does everyone have to die?
did not think the manga was getting THAT dark.
to sad really, effective though, I feel empty inside from it
 
Top