Hangout Jujutsu Kaisen Hangout Thread

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Maybe the fake Getou will use the control technique to swallow Mahito ....
 

Athrin

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
731
Reaction score
919
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tiger of West Middle. Mahito thought he was doing something, get him outta here Itadori.
 

Jorden Rivera

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
392
Reaction score
724
Age
29
Country
United States
I can see a lot of people being disappointed with the end of this fight, but I really like this. Yuji won this fight due to strategy and the help of others. I would have been really annoyed if he just pulled out some crazy technique out of nowhere, like some people were expecting. Yuji’s growth in this arc has been amazing to watch. Mahito is also a great antagonist, but it’s satisfying, after everything he’s done, to see him filled with fear. I’m pretty confident that Getou’s gonna finish the job, but I’m happy.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
If Getwo is here the seal is complete no ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chapter is out
--- Double Post Merged, ---

 

Kylenhangen

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2020
Messages
141
Reaction score
2,361
Country
Turkey
Source Ducky


Nobara is reading a quiz, and they have to name a "pan" (bread). then Megumi says "Ah, you probably CAN eat Pandas" and at the end he says "I get the feeling Panda-senpai's avoiding me lately" and Yuji tells him that This is not true, it is only your imagination.


Utahime is talking to Gojo about Mei, and Gojo says "Oh, Mei-san came to the school? That's rare" Then he throws the money onto the ground and Mei comes "You called me?" and at the end Utahime's says "Are you really fine with this?

in the last page they are doing fried dough cake tasting competition. Yuji has to guess the types for dough cakes to win, but Gojo feeds him a finger instead and Yuji goes "...can I have some tea?" and Gojo asks Yuji if he is mad and then Gojo says "I promise I won't do it again"


just for more context, this page is a Kuroko no Basket parody because the guys are named after colors and Nobara keeps talking about screens and that you can't underestimate them but Yuji just breaks through and slam dunk
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Pics:


--- Double Post Merged, ---

Source 4c

>food test
>I won't do this again

>Karinto taste competition
>from Tokyo, Yuuji Itadori is up for the challenge

>next is Karinto B

>that piece is from a specialty store's premium selection

>...can I have some tea?
>mad?

>Daily life at Jujutsu High, another day passed like this...? Next week main story!
>Next week main story, Shibuya incident getting brighter!! Geto showing up in front of Mahito...!?

>went out to buy fresh oysters right off the boat
>???
>had to figure out how the hell to open the damn things
>had nothing but a shitty tanto knife but at least it was fixed blade and not folding

>Taking a break. This week is 5 page short side story!


>miracle age
>today's opponent, Blue Well and Huang(Yellow)
>they look super skilled

>our team is Green Hills and Red Plank
>skills way above the average highschooler

>and that one with low presence
>yep a miracle 6, said to be the best cover

>he's through!!

(Megumi's page is missing right now, will add later.)
>Mei
>KOMEDA's nickname is normal format (Not sure who Komeda is)

>say do you know where Mei is?
>Oh she's here? How rare

>shifts, throw

>ping

>call me?
>is this ok?

>dramatic school shooting scene ends
>GOTTA GET IT HOMIE GOTTA MOVE IT
--- Double Post Merged, ---

English Out:

 
Last edited:

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Spoilers.

夏湯はマサトをボールに変えましたが、これは誰もがポケモニゼーションと呼んでいるものですか?
少し戻って
テンポ渋谷に到着した東堂と新田の物語
日下部とパンダの物語
憂鬱の歴史
拡張フェーズ

五条先生が帰ってきた
夏湯へ、
しかし、夏湯のテクニックに合ったやり方で行われる虎金正人は、夏湯をギャップを持って攻撃しようとしたが、殴打された。

次回に進む

松岡メカマル貞介
西宮理恵渚宮
加茂聡日野
歌姫ひかさ陽子

少し出かけました

私はそれが何であるかを書いていません
マレーシアに起こった、拡大期は学ブルでしたが、それは立っているようです。


Mahito tries to attack Getou, but get turned into a ball
Turn back time a bit
Todo/Nitta just arrive at Shibuya
Some talk about Kusakabe/Panda
Talk about Mei Mei
Talk about Choso
Saying to give back Gojo, he goes after Getou
But Itadori gets slapped around by Getou's ability
 
Last edited:

Convergent

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
47
Age
25
Country
Akatsuki
Spoilers.

夏湯はマサトをボールに変えましたが、これは誰もがポケモニゼーションと呼んでいるものですか?
少し戻って
テンポ渋谷に到着した東堂と新田の物語
日下部とパンダの物語
憂鬱の歴史
拡張フェーズ

五条先生が帰ってきた
夏湯へ、
しかし、夏湯のテクニックに合ったやり方で行われる虎金正人は、夏湯をギャップを持って攻撃しようとしたが、殴打された。

次回に進む

松岡メカマル貞介
西宮理恵渚宮
加茂聡日野
歌姫ひかさ陽子

少し出かけました

私はそれが何であるかを書いていません
マレーシアに起こった、拡大期は学ブルでしたが、それは立っているようです。


Mahito tries to attack Getou, but get turned into a ball
Turn back time a bit
Todo/Nitta just arrive at Shibuya
Some talk about Kusakabe/Panda
Talk about Mei Mei
Talk about Choso
Saying to give back Gojo, he goes after Getou
But Itadori gets slapped around by Getou's ability
Scans

Poor Choso. Makes sense that Geto slaps around Yuji (even if he’s not fatigued and hurt already). Geto throwing Mahito in the duffel bag is just funny to me—and are we FINALLY gonna get Okkotsu? Literally no one besides Sukuna can even touch Getou.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Getwo "As expected Sukuna's vessel is tough"

Choso's back "Who are you? I need to know"

Kusakabe and Panda are ok "Now that Gojo is gone. Whatever happens to Yuuji later, I'm not on his side. I'm for his death sentence
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It looks interesting,

With Gojo gone and Megumi and Nobara out of the game, things will get tough for Yuji.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Translation

Shortly before the Mahito Fight
23:09 - Tokyo Metro Shibuya Station B5F Fukutoshin Line Home
Just before the Mahito fight, Todo and Nitta are surrounded by frozen people looking up
Nitta asks "...these people are alive, right?"
Todo doesn't react, and is just looking at the hole in the floor.
"It looks like Getou Suguru has already taken the Hell Gate Prison and left
"No...!!"
SNAP
Todo snaps his fingers at Nitta, who's looking dejected
"Change gears"
"This has changed from a fight to rescue Gojo Satoru to a fight to save our allies and to reduce the enemy forces as much as we can. Right now!! Our objective has changed"
"Hurry, Brother should be close around here"
"He had a brother. I would have sworn he was an only child."

Itadori's Execution
23:28 - in front of the Shibuya Stream (Shibuya Stream is a retail complex. Tall ass building.)
"Kusakabeeee"
Running through the streets of the rubble that is Shibuya city, Panda in Gorilla mode searches for Kusakabe
"Oh! Found youuu"
"Panda, this is quite different from what we were told"
Kusakabe is in the rubble holding his katana
"?"
"About Itadori"
"No, that was Sukuna..."
"Itadori is supposed to be in control of the body. Thats supposed to be the case."
"I'm going to say this right now. With Gojo gone, regardless of what punishment falls on Itadori, there is no way I will side with those of you on Itadori's side."
"I am in favour of executing Itadori Yuji."

The Nighttime of Kuala Lumpur
22:36 (Japan time) - Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
"I'm sorry, you must be tired Ui Ui"
Hugging UiUi in bed, was Mei Mei
"Lets just go to sleep in this bed together today"
"But...!! Thats indecent!!"
"Fufu... Do you not like me being indecent?"
"Neve-"
Mei Mei's cellphone rings.
"Sorry, I need to call them back"


Mei Mei gets up from the bed
"Sorry about calling you at night. Oh, its morning for you"
"Me? In Kuala Lumpur. Yes, its Ui Ui's technique. We were almost killed."
"You should sell all of you Japanese stocks and Tokyo real estate. I already changed all my Yen."
"Yes, right away."
"There is no way to stop the spread of negativity to the main G7 countries now. If in this current state, Japan is still the world's third leading economic power after all." (I think she's saying "main G7 countries". She's definitely talking about the cycle of fear/stress spreading to other big countries from Japan after this arc. Which holy shit, just how big scale is Gege going to take things?)
"I'll leave the arrangements to you."
"Its alright, no need for thanks. Just keep sending me insider information as usual"
"Fu fu... Looking forward to your continued support."

23:28 - Shibuya Station B3F Den'en-toshi Line Home
"I need to go"
Choso sits, still affected by the false memories
"Itadori Yuji. What are you?" (Could easily be "who are you?" Contextually, its both.)
"I need to know"
"What am I?"

The New World
23:26 - the remains of the Shibuya Police Station Tagawa Police Box
"Should I save you, Mahito?"
Suddenly Getou appears.
"Did he just say Getou!? Monk clothes and forehead stitches!! If he's here, that means...!!"
"...Give him back"
Itadori was chasing Mahito, but then runs at Getou
"Give back Gojo sensei!!"
"Catfish were tied to earthquakes and spoken of as monsters during the Edo period."
"They believed that in the earth a giant catfish swam, causing the earthquakes"
Saying this, Getou produces a catfish from his left hand and-
Suddenly, a large hole appears at Itadori's feet and Itadori crashes into ground.
"What just happend...!?"
"You probably thought you fell. From the outside, you just threw yourself into the ground."
"The strength of Cursed Spirit manipulation is the variety of moves. With multiple Semi-1st Grade cursed spirits. Even you analyze and counter a technique, I can just send out another curse spirit."
"Of course, I can just not give you any time at all, and simply beat you down."
Several centipede looking things start wrapping themselves around Itadori.
But, when Yuji tries to shake them off
A hole appears at his feet, and he slams into the ground yet again
"At the Hyakki Yakkou last year (Volume 0), had he not split his forces between Shinjuku and Kyoto, he probably would have won instead of Okkotsu."
"But I guess that has nothing to do with you"
"...GIVE HIM BACK"
Bloodied and worn down, Itadori glares at Getou
"I should say I'm impressed. Sukuna's vessel is quite tough."
At that moment, Mahito extends his hand towards Getou.
But Getou just easily dodges this.
Then Mahito runs at Getou
"I always knew it. After all, I'm born from you humans!"
Getou turns Mahito into a black ball
"Now, lets continue"
"and talk about tomorrow's world."
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Raw
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Chapter out
 
Last edited:

Jorden Rivera

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
392
Reaction score
724
Age
29
Country
United States
Wait so Mei Mei really just left in the middle of the arc? And apparently she knows that things in Japan are about to get messed up, cause she's like "sell all your stocks and real estate". Damn Mei Mei's fucked up for that (also her being naked in bed with this little boy is weird, even if they are actually siblings).

There's a lot of set-up in this chapter. Kusakabe jumping on the kill Yuji train after this arc, Choso's still having a mental breakdown, and Getou captures Mahito. It's interesting that Fake Getou says that the Original Getou (this is gonna be confusing for some people) would have beaten Yuta in the prequel if he hadn't spread out his forces so much. The panels of him attacking Yuji are kinda insane. I'm curious what they're conversation is gonna be about next chapter.
 

Mifec

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
300
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Seems like everyone comes to fight Geto who is backed up by Uraume.


#134
京都校が助けに来る
三輪ちゃん渦巻食らって
日下部とパンダ助けに来る
血の長男が来て、
母親を弄んだやつ、夏油の正体に気が付き
かものりとしだと判明
弟の虎杖を殺そうとしたな!
と夏油と戦うところで
裏梅参戦で終わり

真人を手中に収めた夏油
そのねらいは

明かされた正体
謎深まる関係

三輪は日下部とかが守ってくれた
渦巻きの真価は準一級以上の呪例の抽出と言ってるけど
京都校の攻撃で何もできてない

桃が空飛んで場所教えて
加茂(京都校)が弓打って
妹が銃打って
三輪が新陰流抜刀
夏油に普通に手で刀折られて
ごくのバンうずまき打つ感じ

最後のふたコマは
裏梅が引っ込め三下これ以上私を待たせるな
どけ、
俺はお兄ちゃんだぞ!!!
って言ってるから味方になってくれる
裏梅と戦いそう

作者コメントは
原作以外で好きなアーロンさんは
グランドバトル2のアーロンさんです
って書いてる
表紙にアーロン書いてるからかな?

Happy holidays JJK thread.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Pics


 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kusakabe and others arrives to help Miwa.


"I have 3 parents. My mother, The Cursed Spirit that put me in her, and the one who put their own blood in the mix..."






"Get out of my way!! I'm his older brother!!"


--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Raw
 
Last edited:

Jorden Rivera

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
392
Reaction score
724
Age
29
Country
United States
I really hope that this arc finishes up in the next 5 chapters or so. The stuff in the new chapter seems hype, but I’m kinda tapped out after the Mahito fight.
 

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
Really cool junji ito reference there! Uzumaki stuff!
Finally someone that looks like a main villain for real and it was kind of foreshadow before, didnt came from nowhere.
We just need some more background and at least a little bit of his plans or goals so this arc can be done.
Everyone is already together! Wrap things up for some world building!
 

Mifec

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
300
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Pics



Text allegedly

>Getwo holds back Uraume
>"Did you forget? Quickly take him and the vessel, and retreat from here." Getwo holds out the Hell Prison cube.
>Uraume looks displeased, but falters under Getwo's threatening attitude. Using a Spacial Technique, he leaves with Yuji. (The Spacial Technique is the same one the FetusBros were using to teleport.)
>Chasing after Yuji, Choso reaches for the teleport-hole. In that instant, Getwo releases his domain expansion. Except for the hand that reached for the teleport-hole, Choso explodes. Panda and Kamo explode. (Utahime, Miwa, and Mai are protected by Kusakabe's simple domain.)
>Getwo laughs at the feeling of using the technique he's stolen from Mahito. Miwa, Mai, Utahime looked pissed off. Kusakabe holds them back.
>"I have no time to waste on you as I have things to discuss with him(Yuji)," Getwo says. "I'll meet you all in the New Worl-" And suddenly he stops.
>"This time I'll get an answer from you."
>"What kind of girl do you like?"
 
Top