Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Wait, does Kano's one shot actually look good?
 

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

I'm surprised not to see an ecchi comedy from Kano. XD

I'd like to read this one-shot.
 

Finestela

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
872
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

You guys should really read his 1-shots collections, Black City and Tokyo Ants :/ You'll see a whole different side to Kano's work.
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

You guys should really read his 1-shots collections, Black City and Tokyo Ants :/ You'll see a whole different side to Kano's work.
You mean read something that isn't shallow as hell and that doesn't include half naked guuurrlz!?

Screw you, that sounds awful!!!

?_?
 

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Noodles, don't you mean Kano? :p

Anyway, I don't see anything wrong with the look of the preview. It is actually in line with a lot of his earlier works. Black City and Tokyo Ants had mostly more tragedy than comedy.

It wasn't until 2000 when he started to tap his comedy side ;)

I won't be surprised if his next series goes for a darker story as oppose to Pretty Face and Mx0.
shortened the name. Y. Kano = yano.... also i screwed up.

seriously though i thought kano had movedd away from interesting looking stuff
 

Finestela

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
872
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Oh come on... give him a bit more credit ;)
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Someone posted a link to the Matsui one-shot...on LiveJournal. o_O Completely anonymous:

Rikon by Matsui Yusei (HQ Raw)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QSCVRHOX

I'm kind of baffled at how it happened myself. o_O
 

Finestela

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
872
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Thanks Teeba.
And... erm... wow...
I'm speechless, and I really have no idea how to describe it at all...
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Well I have lost my interest in Jump SQ but as soon as I read Kano and one shot: yeah why not dling something from Jump SQ for that one time...

Kano at least knows to make something you don't have to take serious (ah so cool when you can take everything with a grain of salt) and if you do so (well poor one doing so :p). But yeah it looks more serious than his akamaru one shot and mx0 but logical ^^
 
Last edited:

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

I think I'll see if I'll do it. ^^ I puttered out on Neuro, so I guess the least I could do is translate this.

Done! It may need a little sprucing up, but I think its in good shape. ^^ I hope everyone likes it.

http://mangahelpers.com/t/bomberdrufi/releases/12928
 
Last edited:

Heiji-sama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Shûeisha, Jump Sq Secondo #03 :
Shin Tennis no Ôjisama :


Claymore :


Shiki :


Yamamoto to Nadeshiko :


Tiara Star (Masanori Katakura) :
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Tiara Star looks really good! I love Masanori's art.
 

Heiji-sama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Shiki #05:


Embalming #02:


Karakuri Douji Ultimo (Stan Lee x Horiyuki Takei) #01:



Manga in August :
Ao no Exorcist #01 (Katô Kazue)
Luck Stealer #05
Embalming #03
Shin Tennis no Ôjisama #01
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

FINALLY another Embalming Tank. Hopefully it can be scanned by someone. I'd love to see more of Ultimo as well.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Chapter 2 of Ultima was translated earlier this week. Hopefully Edited Mangas will follow.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Chapter 2 of Ultima was translated earlier this week. Hopefully Edited Mangas will follow.
And hell if they don't you can just walk into anywhere that sells magazines next week and flip through the American Shonen Jump if they sell it around where you live cause they have that chapter in it.

The language might be toned down but at least you can see what's going on.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

lol. That's right, chapter 1 was in last months issue. It's a sad day when the web falls behind VIZ. It's happening more and more.
 

Heiji-sama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

#08 :
Ice Revolution (End)

#09 :
Shin Tennis no ÔJisama, Luck Stealer (Page Couleur)
Mayu Shinjô / Go Shimei Desu! (New Série, Page Couleur, 49p)
Naked Ape / Rico (One Shot, 65p)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top