Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaymie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
877
Reaction score
352
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

I'm loving how high DGM and AnE are.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Based on ranking and tank sales, I think Dr.Rurru is most likely be next one to be out.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

I just read first chapter of Gekka Bijin, and it is really good. I hope Endou doesn't get axed this time.
Aw. I want to read Gekka Bijin too. I was a big fan of Tista's artstyle, and tried to translate the first chapter before being outclassed. :-P Now I'm only half the suck I used to be then, so I'd love to give this one a try...

...If I could find raws that is. >_<.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Some people from 2ch are saying that Kawashita (author of Ichigo 100%) will be moving to Jump SQ because of this message from twitter of Jump SQ.19:

河下水希先生とのご飯終了。ステーキうまし(^O^)/i #sq19
I want to know what others think of this.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Information for the September Issue:

Source: 2ch
Credit: 産業 ◆yQongahxCI
Verification: Confirmed
9月号
巻頭テニス
センターカラー ふるかわしおり、ラック、血界戦線、ウルティモ、るっる
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

I'm not sure that is real because we have to get information for August issue, not September issue, also isn't Kekkai Sensen serialized in Jump SQ.19 (unless it moved to Jump SQ)?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

He always provides confirmed spoilers; he might mean the August issue instead?
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Which thread did you get it from?

I checked in 2ch, and it doesn't have in on Jump SQ Spoiler thread.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

I got it from here. They sometimes post Jump SQ spoilers in that thread.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Sorry, I was confused. Yes, we suppose to get information on September issue.
 

Mr. Death

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2006
Messages
196
Reaction score
205
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Hey fans of Sengoku Basara 3, my group has released ch 2...

Grab it Here
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

I'll translate the spoiler.

September Issue:

Lead CP: Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama
CP: Furukawa Shiori (author of Five (From Bessatsu Margaret)), Luck Stealer, Kekkai Sensen, ULTIMO, Dr. Rurru
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Huh. Is Furukawa Shiori doing a series or is it a one shot?
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Huh. Is Furukawa Shiori doing a series or is it a one shot?
I think most likely one shot because I think Furukawa is still working on Five.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

This month's issue toc:

578 :名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 :10/07/01 18:42 ID:???
青(巻頭)
テニス
放課後
カッコカワイイ
屍(C)
迷い猫
BASARA(C)
月華
貧乏(C)
日和
クレイモア(C)
紅(C)
PAR
DETECTIVE JOE(読切C)
ロザバン
カッコカワイイ
るっる
ラック
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

August Issue TOC:

Ao no Exorcist (Lead CP)
Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama
Houkago no Ouji-sama
Kakkokawaii Sengen
Shiki (Cover, CP)
Mayoi Neko Overrun!
Sengoku Basara 3 (CP)
Gekka Bijin
Binbougami Ga! (CP)
Gag Manga Biyori
Claymore (CP)
Kure-nai (CP)
Parman
Detective Joe (CP, One Shot)
Rosario + Vampire
Kakkokawaii Sengen
Dr. Rurru
Luck Stealer
Ultimo
Tsumikabatsu
Tegami Bachi
D.Gray-man
Shonbori Onsen

Embalming (Absent)
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

@Heiji-sama

Is Kekkai Sensen moved to Jump SQ or just for one month?
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Darn. I hoped Kekkai Sensen to move to Jump SQ.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Hello to all the american subscribers and maybe some canadians who buy U.S. Shonen Jump.

Genkaku Picasso has been licensed by Viz and will be serialized in the September issue this year. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top