- Joined
- Jul 18, 2010
- Messages
- 4,282
- Reaction score
- 6,494
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)
Oh, the Ultimo picture looks like it's unrelated. I can't figure out exactly what it's for but here's what the text on it says:
9th Karakuri Douji Ultimo
Takei Hiroyuki-sensei appears!
Deadline 15th February
EDIT: Oh, I found the answer on the SQ website itself... It's a quiz about the private lives of the mangaka (in this case it's Ultimo's Takei-sensei). Answer the quiz questions correctly and win prizes. I think "9th" means Ultimo is the 9th series this is happening for, but I may be wrong.
Oh, the Ultimo picture looks like it's unrelated. I can't figure out exactly what it's for but here's what the text on it says:
9th Karakuri Douji Ultimo
Takei Hiroyuki-sensei appears!
Deadline 15th February
EDIT: Oh, I found the answer on the SQ website itself... It's a quiz about the private lives of the mangaka (in this case it's Ultimo's Takei-sensei). Answer the quiz questions correctly and win prizes. I think "9th" means Ultimo is the 9th series this is happening for, but I may be wrong.
Last edited:


.