- Joined
- Jan 31, 2008
- Messages
- 1,034
- Reaction score
- 872
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)
I'm not sure why no one mentioned this... But the cover of 2011-07 is going to be TLRD.
Meh (the following contains bits of the latest Gate 7)
I'm not sure why no one mentioned this... But the cover of 2011-07 is going to be TLRD.
Meh (the following contains bits of the latest Gate 7)
So Gate 7 is turning into another Sengoku themed series? While it's about the reincarnations of the folks from that period in the present time, but I have ask why they would do that... Can't they just leave Nobunaga alone? 

Last edited:
The SQ thread on 2ch had a huge debate about this a few weeks ago...
Though a lot of people seem to like the gradual expansion of the series, the characters, and the world and such.
(Though the same couldn't be said for the other way around... lol...)