- Joined
- Dec 3, 2013
- Messages
- 1,727
- Reaction score
- 464
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
That's really too bad for Fantasma. The reception and sales were that low that it coulsn't even stick arouns in 19?
So basically a normal series for SQ/SQ.19 at this point, then.Kumiko Yamamoto will publish a oneshot, Mayohiga no Shikame, in Jump Sq.19 n°15 (19/08).
Hakoniwa Yûgi by Fumi Tanaka will be short serie. 2 or 3 volumes.
No.Did To Love Ru Darkness end?
I've been meaning to read it for a while now, but it's licensed in English so I might just buy those. It doesn't have that many chapters out; started as a series of oneshots in SQ, then became a full series in SQ.19, which only has 14 issues out. Each chapter is freaking enormous though, like 70-80 pages long I think. They're also usually self-contained stories, so you can pretty much just pick a random chapter and read it without needing to know anything else.Does anyone here read Kekkai Sensen; if yes, what do you think of think of the series? Do you know how many chapters are out in Japan? (SQ / SQ 19 is pretty much a magazine I usually don't follow at all)
Ok, guess I'll get myself the chapters. But well from the extra of ch01 I saw on Jump SQ's nothing exceptionally great in the series, but well I'll see.I've been meaning to read it for a while now, but it's licensed in English so I might just buy those. It doesn't have that many chapters out; started as a series of oneshots in SQ, then became a full series in SQ.19, which only has 14 issues out. Each chapter is freaking enormous though, like 70-80 pages long I think. They're also usually self-contained stories, so you can pretty much just pick a random chapter and read it without needing to know anything else.
I was thinking of the bangaihen, nvm.
The Blue Exorcist sales are for volumes 1-12, 13 still isn't out.Ao no Exorcist: 12,000,000 copies (13 Volumes).
![]()
I'm quite sure that their including of 13 print numbers in there isn't impossible (I won't say they are because I can't read jp), considering it comes out now, getting the number of the print (total amount or just individual volume) is a usual occurrence.The Blue Exorcist sales are for volumes 1-12, 13 still isn't out.
Yeah, but that image is actually from the issue of SQ that came out a few weeks ago. The Japanese just says "12 million copies in print now, volume 13 comes out July 4." It's still valid since Volume 13 definitely isn't gonna make the total number of copies go down, but having 12 million copies was announced a few months ago so it definitely didn't include 13 then.I'm quite sure that their including of 13 print numbers in there isn't impossible (I won't say they are because I can't read jp), considering it comes out now, getting the number of the print (total amount or just individual volume) is a usual occurrence.
I own the first two volumes and really like it. It feel a little... inconsequential at times, but it's a fun read through and through, which is far too rare a thing nowadays.Does anyone here read Kekkai Sensen; if yes, what do you think of think of the series? Do you know how many chapters are out in Japan? (SQ / SQ 19 is pretty much a magazine I usually don't follow at all)
It is still in hiatus.Wow, there's finally about to be a part 2 to this thread.
Is D. Gray Man still in hiatus? Or is it finished?
It seems to be doing fairly well, what with being near the top of the magazine. Next month is the color page for volume 1's release, so after that should be a good indicator of if it'll last or not.It is still in hiatus.
---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------
Any news about μ&i reception?