Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Good job explosion liquid boi. And Kylara & kimiri of course.
 

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: The official Jump Square thread

OMG the cover for issue 2 looks awesome! I so got Dibs on Shiki! That'll be first priority on my list once i get my hands on this issue!!

Next issue on Tuesday, December 4th! Mark your calenders!
Thanks for all the hard work in scanning and compiling!! Agree with you about the cover for issue 2. I don't know how well I can handle the horror part of the story (I don't like this genre) but I hope it won't be too bad and I'll translate it. XD

By the way, previews of the postcards coming with 2008 #1 on the official site here!
http://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/contents/huroku/index.html

For scans of the first issue's postcards, look here~
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

You know... since GGpX just suddenly showed up to congratulate us, and since he's looking for new series' to pick up, he should look into Shiki. I'm really sure he'd like to scanlate it.
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The official Jump Square thread

What's Shiki? I'm busy with Tista and Hello Baby. Actually, Tista should be out soon.

And what's specifically coming out (One shots/specials) in the next issue?
 

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: The official Jump Square thread

What's Shiki? I'm busy with Tista and Hello Baby. Actually, Tista should be out soon.

And what's specifically coming out (One shots/specials) in the next issue?
Copy-pasted/reposted from previous page:

The series lineup for the second issue is the same as the first issue, with two exceptions: a new series, Shiki (by Fujisaki Ryuu (art) and Ono Fuyumi (novel)) will be starting, and the second commemorative one-shot, Kishibe Rohan wa Ugokanai -Mukabesaka- by Araki Hirohiko will be featured. This is a spin-off story from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Since I don't know anything about Jojo, I'm not sure if I romanised 六壁坂 correctly. ^^;

Shiki (Corpse Demon) is about a village with a population of about 1300 people, and during one fiercely hot summer, many mysterious incidents happened one after another... Example of artwork here.

EDIT: Better summary from the official site.

Secluded deep in the mountains is a remote village that is surrounded and sealed off by trees. During one fiercely hot summer, this closed-off village of 1300 people started to transform. A desicrated shrine, moving at midnight, and a decomposing corpse of a victim of unnatural death... These are just a prelude to the tragedy that is unfolding...

GYAAA I'm scared already. >_<
 
Last edited:

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Oh. Shiki is the story by the guy who did Hoshin.

I think I'll pass.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Oh. Shiki is the story by the guy who did Hoshin.

I think I'll pass.
Actually Fujisaki is the artist for Shiki, since it's based on a novel.
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Bah, close enough :P
 

Renegade334

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
9
Gender
Hidden
Country
Belgium
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I surmise issue #2 is now out?
 

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The official Jump Square thread

yup. and now to wait for other series than claymore to materialise
 

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Previews of the second issue colour pages from s-manga.net!







 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: The official Jump Square thread

awesome pictures kirimi - I hope the chaps will come out fast

when will it be? or did the issue already came out?
 

richvh

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
198
Reaction score
163
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Copy-pasted/reposted from previous page:

The series lineup for the second issue is the same as the first issue, with two exceptions: a new series, Shiki (by Fujisaki Ryuu (art) and Ono Fuyumi (novel)) will be starting,
Ono Fuyumi? I've been reading a fair amount of her stuff lately, though I haven't really delved into her horror stories (except for 魔性の子, the horror story from which the 十二国記 series of fantasy novels I'm reading spun off from.)
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Sweet! Can't wait to see raws for Tista two, I'd like to see where thats going story wise.
 

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Here's the second set of postcards from SQ.


Download the set HERE!
Sendspace | Mediafire

**

The first set is here:


Download the set here!
Mediafire | USAupload | TurboUpload
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: The official Jump Square thread

This topic hasn't changed though issue 1 series came out - prolly because of the hard/fast work releases of scanners/raw hunters

anyaways thank you kirimi
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Ah, Tista-chan... Where are you...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Question...

If it's dumb feel free to virtually kick me. But once is enough hehe. So, is Jump SQ a collection of one-shots?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top