- Joined
- Jun 28, 2007
- Messages
- 1,279
- Reaction score
- 989
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: The official Jump Square thread
Just one random question but Jump SQ cover makes me curious. There's no ToI in this issue?? (I mean, I didn't see the name on the cover of Jump SQ when I came over it today at the book store, but I did noticed that Embalming did come out, despite of the fact that I didn't see its name on the cover either. Last issue, there's no Embalming and its name is not on the cover, so I'm just curious whether there's no ToI in this issue or I just got it wrong - -")
Just one random question but Jump SQ cover makes me curious. There's no ToI in this issue?? (I mean, I didn't see the name on the cover of Jump SQ when I came over it today at the book store, but I did noticed that Embalming did come out, despite of the fact that I didn't see its name on the cover either. Last issue, there's no Embalming and its name is not on the cover, so I'm just curious whether there's no ToI in this issue or I just got it wrong - -")



...might not be such a bad combo, depending on who's doing the art.
