Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: The official Jump Square thread

13 is up!
This heartfelt seishun one-shot is from the manga-ka of Gintama... so you should know kind of what to expect.:XD
 

StrangerAtaru

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
1,452
Reaction score
294
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Katsura's been in the magazine and known for a ton of series way before I''s...heck, he's done action too so working with Toriyama could be an interesting proposal.

Gonna need to read 13 for some reason (currently on a Gintama kick) and somehow seeing Murata looking at manga post-ES21 (since..well, theres one game left after Hakushuu) is a good enough reason to look at the next issue.
 

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Gag comics from Akamaru JUMP 2008 winter:



Kure-nai
Tsumikabatsu
Gag manga biyori

MQ/HQ raw
Sendspace

PS. Sorry for taking so long to scan this, Asakura! ^^ Also, I won't be scanning JSQ any more. It seems I just don't have the time. :s
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Oh man... I'm sorry to hear that Kirimi... your help on scanning SQ will be dearly missed... T_T


Thanks for the awesome help throughout the months. We probably wouldn't come this far without you. I know I would've cracked without your assistance. Thanks again and I wish you luck on your projects.
 

m0jj0

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Asakura, do you have any plans on scanning Dragonaut?
sry to ask this every month
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I plan on scanning anything other than what Hayashi has dibs on. Just keep in mind I am a college student and I have to stick to my priorities before anything else. Sorry.

That said, since it has been somewhat requested, i'll try scanning it over the weekend.
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Asakura, come on MSN :(
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Re: The official Jump Square thread

So . . . is there ToI this month?? (just asking, since I don't see the first page update with this month issue yet and I just want to know - -")
 

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: The official Jump Square thread

You can always check the current issue's contents at this page. :)
http://www.s-manga.net/boys/sq.html

But, to answer your question, yes, there's Tales of Innocence this month.
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Re: The official Jump Square thread

OK. Thanks. :amuse

*wait patiently for ToI as usual*
 

Culaio

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
144
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The official Jump Square thread

thanks kirimi
very useful site

then I wait patiently and hope someone will scan pat-ken
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: The official Jump Square thread

aw! Thanks for all your hard work, kirimi!!

I'll do my best to help out where I can, but I have a full-time job and this month is a crazy time at work (where I am right now, heh:sweat). Thanks in advance for your patience...
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Line-up for tonight:

Luck Stealer 3
Toki Wa... (Finishes off Issue 2)
Dragonaut 4
ToI 4
Tsumikabatsu 4
the 4 short manga series in SQ (Parman, Chaos Kitchen, Sekaino, Akiba)

And a chapter that i'll be keeping a secret of until it's distroed. :P


P.S. I will not be making anymore RTS for the following series due to admin's request:
Parman
Chaos Kitchen
Sekaino
Akiba
Ginpachi

I will be distroing these series in this thread only from now on. I'll keep you informed when they're done.
 
Last edited:

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Re: The official Jump Square thread

So . . . does that means ToI ch.4 is coming out tonight? :amuse

I'm excited~! XD *wait for ToI*
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: The official Jump Square thread

can't wait for luck stealer - thanks a lot asakura
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Well here they are, 4 of the 5 gag series that are going to be distroed here only:

Sekaino chapter 4
Parman chapter 4
Ginpachi chapter 4
Akiba chapter 4

I decided to make one more R/T/S for Chaos Kitchen for two reasons. One because this month's chapter is 30 pages long rather than the usual 10 pages a month and the other reason is to inform the people haven't been informed about the R/T/S cut-offs for these particular series.

And as a side note, Jump SQ issue 2 is now complete. Issue 3 just needs Shiki for completion. I will not be scanning the remaining Shiki unfortunately. If there's any luck then maybe Hayashi will scan it. But other than that, I'd say issue 3 is complete as well. Thanks Hayashi for all your help this month.

7 days left before SQ issue 4!
 
Last edited:

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The official Jump Square thread

thanks for the parman. even without a rts i hope to scanlate the chapters at some point :D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Well here they are, 4 of the 5 gag series that are going to be distroed here only:

Sekaino chapter 4
Parman chapter 4
Ginpachi chapter 4
Akiba chapter 4

I decided to make one more R/T/S for Chaos Kitchen for two reasons. One because this month's chapter is 30 pages long rather than the usual 10 pages a month and the other reason is to inform the people haven't been informed about the R/T/S cut-offs for these particular series.

And as a side note, Jump SQ issue 2 is now complete. Issue 3 just needs Shiki for completion. I will not be scanning the remaining Shiki unfortunately. If there's any luck then maybe Hayashi will scan it. But other than that, I'd say issue 3 is complete as well. Thanks Hayashi for all your help this month.

7 days left before SQ issue 4!
OK, you plan on making the RTS for Chaos Kitchen? Because you forgot it if you meant you posted it already.

Also, were there any postcards in this issue? Like the first three?
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Yeah, sorry. I suddenly got busy after distroing Luck Stealer. And no, there aren't anymore postcards after the first 3 issues.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Yeah, sorry. I suddenly got busy after distroing Luck Stealer. And no, there aren't anymore postcards after the first 3 issues.
Ah, ok, no worries.

And I assumed that was the case with the postcards, since I remember kirimi saying it was only three issues. Thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top