Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand

Darkboulette

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
116
Reaction score
23
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Yop,
I would know if someone have some news about Ultimo.

And if someone will scan the one shot of Yoshiyuki Nishi (Muhyo To Rouji) because I can't scan it myself, all book was sold in my shop...
 
Last edited:

fedeternum

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: The official Jump Square thread

preview embalming





please!!!!!!!!!!
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Vol 8 cover and TOC


BTW, the Hatsukoi Ltd one-shot is not actually a Hatsukoi story, it's just a random one-shot by manga-ka Kawashita Mizuki - which incidentally is NSFW (less shocking than Tsumikabatsu but more risque than even the usual JSQ fare.)
 

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Aw, looks like Matsuri will be on a break next month :(
 

fedeternum

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Claymore YES (JULY 4)
Rosario YES
Tista YES
Tales of in... YES
Tegami Bachi YES
Matsuri Special YES
EMBALMING NOOOOOOOO :notrust
 

Kratos Wright

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
27
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Claymore YES (JULY 4)
Rosario YES
Tista YES
Tales of in... YES
Tegami Bachi YES
Matsuri Special YES
EMBALMING NOOOOOOOO :notrust
Yes, we want embalming
 

emba

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
48
Reaction score
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vatican City State
Re: The official Jump Square thread

OK, since Ju-Da-Su has stopped buying Jump SQ and will not be scanning Embalming anymore, is there anybody who can/wants to take over scanning it?:(
 

fedeternum

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

emba

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
48
Reaction score
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vatican City State
Re: The official Jump Square thread

That's not a solution.
They are watermarked Chinese Edited Mangas, they couldn't be used as basis for a faithful translation or for a Edited Manga.
Besides, they don't have the seventh chapter either and only uploaded the 6th a few days ago, so they are slower than we've all been. ^^
 
Last edited:

fedeternum

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: The official Jump Square thread

only uploaded the 6th a few days ago, so they are slower than we've all been. ^^
this is true...

and the scanner of claymore, rosario,etc???
if we ask him to scan the chapter of embalming??

or wait the tankouban/volume... :notrust
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Can't find R+VII raws 4 to 8 and the links of the first three chapters are dead, does anyone know where I can get all the raws?
Thanks.


Found them, thanks anyway.
 
Last edited:

Shunran

Intl Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
90
Reaction score
4
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I'm looking for Kure-nai 01 and 05. Someone willing to help me? :)
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Currently revamping the first post to bring it back from inactivity. I'm also trying to upload the inactive chapter links from certain issues.

Oh and I'll be uploading the rest of the Pre-S.Q. material that I've been so sidetracked from in the past. Better late than never! :P

Comments on my rennovation (attempt)? ^^
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The official Jump Square thread

It's fine, asakura-san! Thanks for the hard work!
 

Ergon

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
40
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I've been working on a series called "Chaos Kitchen", but I only have raws for chapters 1-3, if anyone has more raws then I'd really appreciate it.

Theres also a new series in SQ called "binbou gami" that I'd like to work on, if I can get the raws.
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I'll continue my work scanning S.Q. next month and I'll be bringing back Chaos Kitchen as well as the other 3 short gags currently active in S.Q. I'll try my best on scanning past chapters of the series' throughout the rest of this month. As the rest of the series I need to talk it over with my S.Q. raw provider staff to see what series I'll be scanning from now on.
 

emba

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
48
Reaction score
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vatican City State
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Asakura, if you could find the time to scan Embalming, I would be eternally grateful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top