--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You got the raw for 91?
I think Hokuto summons the things of a samurai armor (cant remember how they're called) its not magnetism since we also saw him with his "stand" like puppetGood chapter decided to wait for offical one this week since Raw only came out last night. I'm guessing he has metal manipulation magic and top tier Swordsman skills.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Of course they will just like Kiri wasn't gonna get killed by Hokuto.I can’t wait for next chapter. I don’t think Natsuki and Uruha can die here but they definitely can’t win because clearly these two are marked for death by Chihiro. I’m really just hoping they survive because no one cool every survives long enough to matter.
I almost forgot about Hiyuki, has she shown up at all lately?I'm betting he's saving Chihiro and Samura arriving for ch. 100. Maybe we'll get the official introduction of the 2 remaining Sword Bearers and see Hiyuki and Shiba.
No, as far I rememberI almost forgot about Hiyuki, has she shown up at all lately?
Nope she's guarding one of the Sword Bearers.I almost forgot about Hiyuki, has she shown up at all lately?
No chance kid Hishaku would kill them. Why wouldn't Hokuto have trouble?Best chapter of this arc yet, i knew Hakozono is a master of action sequences
There is a theory going around that this Hokuto is a clone and thats why its having trouble but i bet he's just taking his time and "savoring" the fight, now its a matter of time until he get his hand back.
I guess next chapter ( in two weeks since next week seems like only a eX-special chapter) we will switch pov and see Hakuri and Kiri against kid Hishaku
Well i dont think kid Hishaku will kill them but surely it will give them trouble until someone else arrives.No chance kid Hishaku would kill them. Why wouldn't Hokuto have trouble?
I just don't see that fight happening the kid probably gone off to fulfil there main mission.Well i dont think kid Hishaku will kill them but surely it will give them trouble until someone else arrives.
As for Hokuto, everyone was expecting to be a top swordmaster but got his hand cut fairly quickly, and i guess people were expecting to obliterate them both in a nick of time.
im on the side that he's not really "serious" yet.