Shoujo - Kaichou wa Maid-sama! by Fujiwara Hiro | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shoujo Kaichou wa Maid-sama! by Fujiwara Hiro

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Re: [Shoujo] Kaichou wa Maid-sama! by Fujiwara Hiro

I really can't find the words to say about the latest chapter. I can tell you that I went limp though at "that" scene. (I know you will know which scene I mean) Limp because of the things that damn Usui says... >.<

Gyaaaahhh.... Dammit, damn him! I hate it that he's not real! :arf

:lmao at what happens when Tora comes though... He really is a sadist. Intentionally provoking both Misaki and Usui.. I'm amazed he's still in one piece. But well, he makes things more interesting though, since Usui never really had any rival (not that Misaki likes Tora, it's just that Tora is so bold :XD) so we rarely see him that jealous... (That fiery aura is really something, he looks like he's going to change into Goku. :p)

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

:lmao at what happens when Tora comes though... He really is a sadist. Intentionally provoking both Misaki and Usui.. I'm amazed he's still in one piece. But well, he makes things more interesting though, since Usui never really had any rival (not that Misaki likes Tora, it's just that Tora is so bold :XD) so we rarely see him that jealous... (That fiery aura is really something, he looks like he's going to change into Goku. :p)
The best part is that the couple was boiling with rage, not only Usui, lol~

I couldn't stop smiling while reading chapter 81. Usui is such an annoying character, geez. The end is coming near, though, I wonder what the last challenge will be, or if we will skip to the future after Usui going to Britain and Misaki works hard for university.

I wish we will at least see how Misaki reconcile with her dad, though.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

I'm just going to say: Damn Usui. :sexyarf

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Meh, the pushy Usui as usual. :lmao Well, it's a good thing that he managed to kick Misaki from the craziness a bit. Sweet, but I'm more looking forward to the last complication of the series.

:mono

Spygrl

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

I finally caught up with this one.. interested to see how it finishes out.. surely Usai will make up with his family right?

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

surely Usai will make up with his family right?
I'm sure that's what we fans are hoping for. :) It's sad for Usui to always have to live alone, as an outcast, and with him 'returning' to the family recently I feel that he's trying to break through that barrier and prove himself. That's sweet.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

I read the second last chapter of Kaichou wa Maid-sama two days ago. :oh So fast! The next chapter out will be the last. Looks like we'll have quite an open ending.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Last chapter!

*silent scream*

Oh my, it's last chapter already. :crying Going to miss these characters a LOT. Especially Usui. :teehee

Anyway, about the story... well, it's the cause of my silent scream. It's just so... asdfghjkl! Wedding scene is what I expected and it's there!

Adult Misaki and Usui... :wtf
So they're a diplomat and doctor now... (I am really surprised that Usui becomes a doctor.. I don't remember him expressing interest in medicine..?)
Poor Usui though... Even though they get married, Misaki is still as independent as usual... Going to Africa? Really, Misaki? :XD
But it is to be expected that Usui will pull that kind of stunt in the end... :lmao I'm surprised that Tora is the partner-in-crime. :p

Sakura and Kuuga married and have children already? Kyaa~ >.<

and Aoi grows up to be such a bishie... *nosebleed* About him and Honoka.. my reaction is exactly the same as Misaki's... EHHHH???!!!

Kanou... just WHOA.

I think there was Usui's father..?

oh, and Hinata ended up with Suzuna... Good for both of them..
LOL at Hinata and Usui.. They still don't get along, huh... :XD

I'm glad that although the duke still doesn't recognize Usui, at least the relationship isn't so bad anymore..
I'm confused whether Misaki and his father finally reconcile..? But since her father is there at the wedding, I suppose so...

Aaaaah... I really think I'm going to miss the guys... :crying

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Read it last night. What should I say, hmm... I liked the overall wedding scene, although Usui looks so.. different. Old. LOL~ Misaki looks beautiful in an even shorter hair. And it's happy ending for the rest of the characters, so I'm happy as well. I think I was already at the point where I've forgotten most of the old plot that the ending doesn't really matter anymore, lol. Time to say goodbye~

liductan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Read it last night. What should I say, hmm... I liked the overall wedding scene, although Usui looks so.. different. Old. LOL~ Misaki looks beautiful in an even shorter hair. And it's happy ending for the rest of the characters, so I'm happy as well. I think I was already at the point where I've forgotten most of the old plot that the ending doesn't really matter anymore, lol. Time to say goodbye~
...I think it's because his hair was pulled back..unlike most of the men that were there.

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama! by Fujiwara Hiro - Chapter 85 (Final)

This is such a heart-warming series which really makes me smile from the beginning till the end. I am very happy with the ending of the story with a good closure for Misaki and Takumi, as well as the rest of the characters. :)

I hope to see Fujiwara's new series soon. :)