Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

I can't .. It's a secret :fan




NAH! That's not true ... She is mine not yours :p
WTF are you...huh? :notamused




No, I bought her before you I bet. Or maybe not...but it doesn't matter!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hello World !

Well, If you think One Piece is that good maybe I should try it but I can't promise I will finish it :)

meh... Darj and protecting me ?? She would kill me asap if she could :notrust
heh that's nice. u'll love One piece. :super

And nah Darj wouldn't do that, u're having false idea :p

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

:rofl

Watch PoT btw.
meh, dont listen hardy
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hello World !

lol u should read one piece instead of watching or its gonna take a hella long time. no idea what supernatural is xD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

No, I bought her before you I bet. Or maybe not...but it doesn't matter!
Maybe you can play her better than me but it doesn't mean she's yours :P Well it's a long story about my Diana .. I bought her then refunded and after while I started to miss her and bought again :D



lol u should read one piece instead of watching or its gonna take a hella long time. no idea what supernatural is xD
Ok I will watch some episodes tomorrow and I'll tell you if I like it :hee



Never do what scav says.

Hi btw.
Tell me 3 reasons why not ? :gwah (Didn't notice before)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Maybe you can play her better than me but it doesn't mean she's yours :P Well it's a long story about my Diana .. I bought her then refunded and after while I started to miss her and bought again :D
Oh, I don't know. I do think darj said she knew someone who played her a lot back when I bought her. I don't like midlaning with her as much as top or jungle.

Why did you refund her?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

Tell me 3 reasons why not ? :gwah (Didn't notice before)
Do as you please, but don't say I didn't warn you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Oh, I don't know. I do think darj said she knew someone who played her a lot back when I bought her. I don't like midlaning with her as much as top or jungle.

Why did you refund her?
I didn't play her a lot before I refunded her but then she was free and I wanted her back. I refunded her because I wanted to buy Quinn cause I like playing adc but Quinn wasn't as perfect as I thought and I didn't enjoy playing her so ... :)



Do as you please, but don't say I didn't warn you.
Then I'll keep an eye on him ;) But I'm still interested in those reasons :cheez
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

I didn't play her a lot before I refunded her but then she was free and I wanted her back. I refunded her because I wanted to buy Quinn cause I like playing adc but Quinn wasn't as perfect as I thought and I didn't enjoy playing her so ... :)
Refunds are only for champs you don't like, not for who you don't play. You can always revisit them. :edu

Plus, don't waste it on cheap champs. You didn't do that there with her, but since you bought her back...oh well :XD

Yeah, I remember there were a ton of Quinn players when she came out. It seems like she's vanished now though. I see some good Quinn's occasionally. She must have really fallen flat, because there were way more Quinn's after she came out than Zac's.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Refunds are only for champs you don't like, not for who you don't play. You can always revisit them. :edu

Plus, don't waste it on cheap champs. You didn't do that there with her, but since you bought her back...oh well :XD

Yeah, I remember there were a ton of Quinn players when she came out. It seems like she's vanished now though. I see some good Quinn's occasionally. She must have really fallen flat, because there were way more Quinn's after she came out than Zac's.
Yeah, I've made a mistake :( But I think there could be more refunds than 3 :^_^


That's true but now I rarely see anyone playing her. I heard that she was totally perfect, strong on Beta but then came a nerf and one my friend told me that he is disappointed because She is not that good anymore. But I think they're trying to improve her or Darj said something like that. :)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Yeah, I've made a mistake :( But I think there could be more refunds than 3 :^_^


That's true but now I rarely see anyone playing her. I heard that she was totally perfect, strong on Beta but then came a nerf and one my friend told me that he is disappointed because She is not that good anymore. But I think they're trying to improve her or Darj said something like that. :)
Oh, well. I think there should be. Maybe after a certain time since you last used one, they refresh or something. With RP, it's already money spent by us for them, so it doesn't really make sense to not give more refunds after a certain time.

Oh, I noticed you're close to 30? I made 30 right after us 3 played Coop :hee

Yeah, they always try to buff champions that lack something. But still, they don't always catch on. They didn't do too good of a job on the Karma rework though, I finally refunded her the other day. They've done a bunch of things to try and help her, but her winrate is still so bad compared to all the other champs. I never really played her anymore either. She's only 3150, so she isn't too hard to get back if she becomes good all of a sudden or something.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Oh, well. I think there should be. Maybe after a certain time since you last used one, they refresh or something. With RP, it's already money spent by us for them, so it doesn't really make sense to not give more refunds after a certain time.

Oh, I noticed you're close to 30? I made 30 right after us 3 played Coop :hee

Yeah, they always try to buff champions that lack something. But still, they don't always catch on. They didn't do too good of a job on the Karma rework though, I finally refunded her the other day. They've done a bunch of things to try and help her, but her winrate is still so bad compared to all the other champs. I never really played her anymore either. She's only 3150, so she isn't too hard to get back if she becomes good all of a sudden or something.
Yeah it would be nice if it was like this. I've already used all my refunds. I bought Annie with RP and when i realized what I've done I had to improve it so I refunded her and got my RP back and bough skin for Cait <3. The rest i used for that stupid situation with Diana and Quinn :D

Right 563 XP left :mono I heard you started playing LoL after me and Darj and you're already lvl 30 - sounds like too many hours were spent by playling LoL :cheez GJ


Yeah but ppl play her more then before the buff :D I saw Karma jungle it was crazy. Now Sejuani and Trundle reworks ... Nobody plays Trundle so let me see how it will change :teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Yeah it would be nice if it was like this. I've already used all my refunds. I bought Annie with RP and when i realized what I've done I had to improve it so I refunded her and got my RP back and bough skin for Cait <3. The rest i used for that stupid situation with Diana and Quinn :D

Right 563 XP left :mono I heard you started playing LoL after me and Darj and you're already lvl 30 - sounds like too many hours were spent by playling LoL :cheez GJ


Yeah but ppl play her more then before the buff :D I saw Karma jungle it was crazy. Now Sejuani and Trundle reworks ... Nobody plays Trundle so let me see how it will change :teehee
WTF...why would you waste it on a cheap champ like Annie?! That's silly. You refunded Quinn as well? :XD Which Cait skin did you buy? Resistance? Like your avatar?

I don't play that much during the weekdays. I would say that 2+ months for level 30 isn't anything crazy. I quickly surpassed Nika's games won, do you know why? Because she barely plays PvP! You can always earn more XP and IP playing that.

I never understood using ranged characters for Jungle. You can technically jungle anyone I guess, especially if they have nice AoE damage. But that's just stupid.

And they only rework the characters no one plays. It's the same with Sejuani. So Karma might be improved, but she's still really inferior to other AP mids and supports. She even lost her heal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top