Why did you have to be the one who made post number 1000 T_T 


We can change thatWhy did you have to be the one who made post number 1000 T_T![]()


Neither basic I know very much about clothes, but parts of human body I ended up for memorize along of the years.Well basic vocabulary of clothes and parts of body is easy but the thing he gave us OMG T_T
Hmm well we will be able to choose the subjects the year before graduation. I wanna graduate from french but im such a noob T_T
No I cant waitI wanna gtfo asap. I dont wanna stay here. I need to go to SA
Oh I used to prefed USA but now USA is meh
![]()
I still wanna go on exchange maybe after I finish hs and it would be BrazilI dont care if Svk is AN option or not
Its better for you just go to France! no germany no czech please ^^


Oh let me find the link for that vocabulary and you will see how stupid it isNeither basic I know very much about clothes, but parts of human body I ended up for memorize along of the years.
Your country is small so it's understandable, but here I know 10% of the country. D: Even so I want to know others countries instead.
To make a exchange I must to know the language of that country, so only countries with engilsh as language is AN option. That's bad, because I want to go to Japan, but it is too late now to learn japanese. XD
USA is an option, but I like more Great Britain.
Why Germany and Czech not?
And I will have to talk about shopping industry or something like that soon T_T I hate him. He takes the subject too srsly :/ Well Svk is really beautiful and we are good at hockey and there are lots of nice ppl here but its nice just for few months maybe years not for living here and the language is reaaaaaally difficult but beautiful 
)
Thats why I would prolly go to SA instead of US cuz I can go there anytime I want and its nothing unusual but SA is like 


I think its better when you cant speak the language its more fun cuz you go to the country and you undersstand this "sdugfasvivgudsfdsfasgsdfgadsga" soooow funneeyI'm going to do a exchange to study a period of the college in a foreign college, so I must know English. I will improve there, but learn since the beggining isn't an opition.
What country is "SA"?
PS: Thanks for correct me, you helping in my exchange in the future.
Learn Portuguse and I will correct you, too.![]()
Yeah but at least english is needed thats true but you can speak english already so no problem
DDD and thats it I can speak spanish more than portuguese
but portuguese sucks
Exactly.SA should be south africa...south america is not a country

I'm specialWhy did you have to be the one who made post number 1000 T_T![]()

nah I use it because of ppl using SA for South America on LoLSA should be south africa...south america is not a country

how are you special ?I'm special![]()

So LoL is your geography standart now... Isnt that smart?!nah I use it because of ppl using SA for South America on LoL![]()
I don't know, probably SPESHUL specialhow are you special ?![]()

True, very smart.So LoL is your geography standart now... Isnt that smart?!


I dont know what problem you have but just stop already please.So LoL is your geography standart now... Isnt that smart?!
omg why do you type USA instead of full name? Its the same ... no matter if I started using it from LoL or noTrue, very smart.
When I saw "SA" I thought: "What the hell is that?", I thought for a time, but I the end I surrendered. xD
If I were Kat I would worry about my Geography classes instead of English.![]()

It isn't the same, USA is standard, look in a dictionary and you will find it. I hope you've understood.omg why do you type USA instead of full name? Its the same ... no matter if I started using it from LoL or no![]()

I just wanted to say its a shor way to say itIt isn't the same, USA is standard, look in a dictionary and you will find it. I hope you've understood.
What are you going to do today? This a diary, isn't? XD
wbu ?
Read books and mangas all day!I just wanted to say its a shor way to say it![]()
![]()
Hmm today Im resting and Im gonna visit a friend of mine prolly and I hope thats itwbu ?

How are you gonna enjoy ?Read books and mangas all day!
My vacations are ending, so I have to enjoy.