Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Why did you have to be the one who made post number 1000 T_T :teehee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hah yeah I know but it doesnt matter I was just kidding like always :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well basic vocabulary of clothes and parts of body is easy but the thing he gave us OMG T_T
Hmm well we will be able to choose the subjects the year before graduation. I wanna graduate from french but im such a noob T_T

No I cant wait :o I wanna gtfo asap. I dont wanna stay here. I need to go to SA :( Oh I used to prefed USA but now USA is meh :heh
I still wanna go on exchange maybe after I finish hs and it would be Brazil :p I dont care if Svk is AN option or not :p Its better for you just go to France! no germany no czech please ^^
Neither basic I know very much about clothes, but parts of human body I ended up for memorize along of the years.
Your country is small so it's understandable, but here I know 10% of the country. D: Even so I want to know others countries instead. :x3

To make a exchange I must to know the language of that country, so only countries with engilsh as language is AN option. That's bad, because I want to go to Japan, but it is too late now to learn japanese. XD
USA is an option, but I like more Great Britain. :^_^
Why Germany and Czech not?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Neither basic I know very much about clothes, but parts of human body I ended up for memorize along of the years.
Your country is small so it's understandable, but here I know 10% of the country. D: Even so I want to know others countries instead. :x3

To make a exchange I must to know the language of that country, so only countries with engilsh as language is AN option. That's bad, because I want to go to Japan, but it is too late now to learn japanese. XD
USA is an option, but I like more Great Britain. :^_^
Why Germany and Czech not?
Oh let me find the link for that vocabulary and you will see how stupid it is :p And I will have to talk about shopping industry or something like that soon T_T I hate him. He takes the subject too srsly :/ Well Svk is really beautiful and we are good at hockey and there are lots of nice ppl here but its nice just for few months maybe years not for living here and the language is reaaaaaally difficult but beautiful :nod

WAT?! You dont need to know the language for an exchange! You will learn the language there you dummy! (countries ARE :derp)
MEH why would you go to the US you can go there anytime you want its easy but for example you wont get to Europe whenever you want :p Thats why I would prolly go to SA instead of US cuz I can go there anytime I want and its nothing unusual but SA is like :zomg
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm going to do a exchange to study a period of the college in a foreign college, so I must know English. I will improve there, but learn since the beggining isn't an opition.
What country is "SA"?

PS: Thanks for correct me, you helping in my exchange in the future. :zomg
Learn Portuguse and I will correct you, too. :cheez
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I'm going to do a exchange to study a period of the college in a foreign college, so I must know English. I will improve there, but learn since the beggining isn't an opition.
What country is "SA"?

PS: Thanks for correct me, you helping in my exchange in the future. :zomg
Learn Portuguse and I will correct you, too. :cheez
I think its better when you cant speak the language its more fun cuz you go to the country and you undersstand this "sdugfasvivgudsfdsfasgsdfgadsga" soooow funneey :lmao Yeah but at least english is needed thats true but you can speak english already so no problem
SA= South America :oh

Bish please i can speak portguese but I cant write it its like Meou nome e Katarína. Prazier ein konie ser vose :DDDD and thats it I can speak spanish more than portuguese :p but portuguese sucks
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
SA should be south africa...south america is not a country
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
SA should be south africa...south america is not a country
nah I use it because of ppl using SA for South America on LoL :p

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

I'm special :hurr
how are you special ? :heh
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
nah I use it because of ppl using SA for South America on LoL :p
So LoL is your geography standart now... Isnt that smart?!
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So LoL is your geography standart now... Isnt that smart?!
True, very smart. :derp
When I saw "SA" I thought: "What the hell is that?", I thought for a time, but I the end I surrendered. xD

If I were Kat I would worry about my Geography classes instead of English. :nah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
So LoL is your geography standart now... Isnt that smart?!
I dont know what problem you have but just stop already please.

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

True, very smart. :derp
When I saw "SA" I thought: "What the hell is that?", I thought for a time, but I the end I surrendered. xD

If I were Kat I would worry about my Geography classes instead of English. :nah
omg why do you type USA instead of full name? Its the same ... no matter if I started using it from LoL or no :hmph
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
omg why do you type USA instead of full name? Its the same ... no matter if I started using it from LoL or no :hmph
It isn't the same, USA is standard, look in a dictionary and you will find it. I hope you've understood. :nerd

What are you going to do today? This a diary, isn't? XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It isn't the same, USA is standard, look in a dictionary and you will find it. I hope you've understood. :nerd

What are you going to do today? This a diary, isn't? XD
I just wanted to say its a shor way to say it :( :pout

Hmm today Im resting and Im gonna visit a friend of mine prolly and I hope thats it :p wbu ?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
1000th huh...

:emocat
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I just wanted to say its a shor way to say it :( :pout

Hmm today Im resting and Im gonna visit a friend of mine prolly and I hope thats it :p wbu ?
Read books and mangas all day! :zomg
My vacations are ending, so I have to enjoy.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top