lol - sush/


Dont worry, everybody understands you and thats important ... Charlie lives in the US and nobody understands at least I dont sometimes xDI don't want to make stupid mistakes.
Pizza of pepperoni princpipally, but it can't be only one, many, many of them.![]()
C'mooon If you wanted your english to be normal it would be ... but for some reasons you do those "stupid mistakes" on purpose, dont you ?@ Leo - Charlie just meant that mine English is poor - noot yooors!

Awww that's soo cuteDon't mention Svk, it is taboo. O.O
I wanted to ask about Slovak cooking but I was with fear that she would get mad.![]()



It's because it's corn, Charles!This is the first time I've seen Svk's pineapple Pizza.
You're pineapples are mysteriously - Cornish in appearance.![]()



I know .... but He asked if it is corn ... isn't that obvious that its corn ? SO I answered like NO its not cornThat's definitely corn, Kat.![]()
(irony)Kat, I went to a cat show yesterday.
All the cats were great, I saw cats I've never seen before. My two favs were this cat:
![]()
It was like a lion!
And another of the same breed, which had a lot of toes, 26 or something.
Here's a video.
Ignore the Bulgarian by just muting the sound. xD
omg I loveeeeeee it

ITS CORN lol ... I was talking about corn pizza why would I put a pineapple oneThis is the first time I've seen Svk's pineapple Pizza.
You're pineapples are mysteriously - Cornish in appearance.![]()

I know .... but He asked if it is corn ... isn't that obvious that its corn ? SO I answered like NO its not corn(irony)
It's not.. irony..ITS CORN lol ... I was talking about corn pizza why would I put a pineapple one![]()
It's fine TommyIt's not.. irony..
And I only saw the picture and everything after.. Don't blame me.

Well duh!!ITS CORN lol ... I was talking about corn pizza why would I put a pineapple one![]()
She does - maybe.... she's sorry by her poor English?No, Kat. You fail.

even worseNo, Kat. You fail.

She does - maybe.... she's sorry by her poor English?![]()
it was ON PURPOSEDas da point woman - I'm troll-king you.even worse
it was ON PURPOSE

That was such poor English. But you're forgiven because of you're gif usage.She does - maybe.... she's sorry by her poor English?![]()