Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol - sush/:teehee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I don't want to make stupid mistakes. :pout

Pizza of pepperoni princpipally, but it can't be only one, many, many of them. :tss
Dont worry, everybody understands you and thats important ... Charlie lives in the US and nobody understands at least I dont sometimes xD

I dont like pepperoni T_T lets just make something easy like a pizza with corn :3 (ham, cheese and tomato thing are obvious!)

@ Leo - Charlie just meant that mine English is poor - noot yooors!
C'mooon If you wanted your english to be normal it would be ... but for some reasons you do those "stupid mistakes" on purpose, dont you ? :p


Don't mention Svk, it is taboo. O.O
I wanted to ask about Slovak cooking but I was with fear that she would get mad. :pout
Awww that's soo cute :hug


HERE
I couldnt find a better pic, mine would look better definitely :nod

 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
No it's pinapple :oh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
That's definitely corn, Kat. :-_-
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is the first time I've seen Svk's pineapple Pizza.
You're pineapples are mysteriously - Cornish in appearance. :oh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
This is the first time I've seen Svk's pineapple Pizza.
You're pineapples are mysteriously - Cornish in appearance. :oh
It's because it's corn, Charles!

She just used a wrong picture and doesn't want to admit her mistake. :derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
... Staph ruining my trolls - bish!!

:emocat
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Kat, I went to a cat show yesterday. :wtf

All the cats were great, I saw cats I've never seen before. My two favs were this cat:


It was like a lion!

And another of the same breed, which had a lot of toes, 26 or something.

Here's a video.

Ignore the Bulgarian by just muting the sound. xD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
That's definitely corn, Kat. :-_-
I know .... but He asked if it is corn ... isn't that obvious that its corn ? SO I answered like NO its not corn :oh (irony)

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Kat, I went to a cat show yesterday. :wtf

All the cats were great, I saw cats I've never seen before. My two favs were this cat:


It was like a lion!

And another of the same breed, which had a lot of toes, 26 or something.

Here's a video.

Ignore the Bulgarian by just muting the sound. xD
:wtf omg I loveeeeeee it

poor lion he doesn't like that those ppl are taking pictures of him :(

I wanna go on a show like that :o
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Your Irony's are fantastic baby

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
This is the first time I've seen Svk's pineapple Pizza.
You're pineapples are mysteriously - Cornish in appearance. :oh
ITS CORN lol ... I was talking about corn pizza why would I put a pineapple one :oh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I know .... but He asked if it is corn ... isn't that obvious that its corn ? SO I answered like NO its not corn :oh (irony)
ITS CORN lol ... I was talking about corn pizza why would I put a pineapple one :oh
It's not.. irony..

And I only saw the picture and everything after.. Don't blame me.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It's not.. irony..

And I only saw the picture and everything after.. Don't blame me.
It's fine Tommy :hug

Gary only asked a stupid question so I gave him a stupid answer ... but "joke" failed :emocat
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
No, Kat. You fail.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ITS CORN lol ... I was talking about corn pizza why would I put a pineapple one :oh
Well duh!!

I was troll-king....


---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

No, Kat. You fail.
She does - maybe.... she's sorry by her poor English?:teehee
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
She does - maybe.... she's sorry by her poor English?:teehee
That was such poor English. But you're forgiven because of you're gif usage.

But Kat doesn't have an excuse. She's just an utter failure.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah - some gifs have a way of solving a lot of problems...


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top