Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I don't have too.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I thought I would show you the castle but if you dont want to okaaaay I will show it to somebody else :hmph
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'd like to see their torture chambers though.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Why ?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,105
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
A castle on a hill, and a lot of grass.

You'll only see that in Slovakia :cookiehand
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
A castle on a hill, and a lot of grass.

You'll only see that in Slovakia :cookiehand
Only in Slovakia and in the other 50 countries of the Europe. :derp
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I forgot to include Wiltshire, England

 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Like you need to ask? :derp
Yeah thought so. :hurr

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

A castle on a hill, and a lot of grass.

You'll only see that in Slovakia :cookiehand
When did I say it was the only thing ? ^^
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,105
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well if I would show something about my country and talk about how cool it is I would show something kinda unique to prove my point... right?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
No I would show something that I like ... and I love this castle :nod
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,105
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina


Nobody knows how beautiful Argentina is :hmph
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Why do you always have to be so ironic?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Mayon Volcano, Albay, Philippines

 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,105
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, we obviously don't have that product, so I dunno :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top