Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Nah, I remember those days, you barely posted outside of it and just in random games in the fun forum. I recall you being in the Br thread and Theboss posting there for you and spectrum to join our chat, were I greeted both of you until you got used to everyone.

Of course, you could forget it as the douche you are :cookiehand

Also, rational girls like being humped too.
Oh yeah, I remember now. You were used to be a friendly guy too, but it's not the case anymore. :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Oh yeah, I remember now. You were used to be a friendly guy too, but it's not the case anymore. :nod
Because he changed his name and also during around the same time, he lost his first hardy (virginity).
This has an known effect of changing people. :lmao
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

...it was like 2 months ago Charlie, I changed my name a year ago :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

...it was like 2 months ago Charlie, I changed my name a year ago :lmao
\\

I'm not keep tracking of times, you know?
We live in different time zone and stuff :XD

Regardless, I was close to the truth...

:soclose
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Oh yeah, I remember now. You were used to be a friendly guy too, but it's not the case anymore. :nod
... I'm still friendly :pout

What do you want me to reply, you brutally rejected me ;-;
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

... I'm still friendly :pout

What do you want me to reply, you brutally rejected me ;-;
No, you are not.

You almost jumped in my neck, what I could do? lol
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

No, you are not.

You almost jumped in my neck, what I could do? lol
good Leo ! dont get tricked by him ! he is a bish :XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

...when?



I've actually never been called that way before ^^
so now you are ^^

but Im not serious, you know
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

So, you don't want me to make you angry, but you have the privilege to insult me.

Go f@ck yourself :blush
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

There is too much serious in this thread xD

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Nah, I'm never serious

I still wanna meat you though :blush
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Nah, I'm never serious

I still wanna meat you though :blush
Did you find that video funny, btw? I thought it was ok but no so much in funnies.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Didn't even watch it tbh (as I usually do), I'm playing ^^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Its fine - thats what she says, lel.

Watch it after you're done playing, Mr. :hurr
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

So, you don't want me to make you angry, but you have the privilege to insult me.

Go f@ck yourself :blush
I said I wasnt serious though ...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I decided to ignore the ¨not¨
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I decided to ignore the ¨not¨
Its ottay cuz you're never serious, you bish!
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

...when?



I've actually never been called that way before ^^
You know when.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

... I seriously don't :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top