Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

OMG LEO, BE THE FATHER OF MY CHILDREN :x3
wow

such insult

very offensive
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Glad that you perceived that. :D
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Ok, I won't praise your sensual, deep and irresitible voice anymore.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

You can praise my voice in a normal way, not asking me to be your children's father! :yelling
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,112
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

You can praise my voice in a normal way, not asking me to be your children's father! :yelling
Well..... I guess I should not ask you this either....

xD (kidding, bad joke I know <3!!)
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Well..... I guess I should not ask you this either....

xD (kidding, bad joke I know <3!!)
I could ask that thought :derp
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I could ask that thought :derp
though*

Yes, you could. It would be less weird. :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Correct her English more, pls
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I will when the mistake is obvious. :P
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Oh that was such a big mistake ... sometimes I dont think and write thought automatically :XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

You can praise my voice in a normal way, not asking me to be your children's father! :yelling
Why? :?bunny

With your DNA and mine we would have nice and awesome kids... with sexy voices

though*

Yes, you could. It would be less weird. :derp
Having kids with a 16 year old nowadays? You're sick :nah
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Why? :?bunny

With your DNA and mine we would have nice and awesome kids... with sexy voices



Having kids with a 16 year old nowadays? You're sick :nah
Brazilian and Argentinian DNA don't match very well.
For who they will cheer up in WC? It breaks all nature laws.

I said that it would be less weird, not normal. :XD
Plus, I didn't say that it would be right now. :derp
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Brazilian and Argentinian DNA don't match very well.
For who they will cheer up in WC? It breaks all nature laws.

I said that it would be less weird, not normal. :XD
Plus, I didn't say that it would be right now. :derp
They'll cheer for the best team. So... Argentina. It won't be a problem :nod

Well,¨be¨ is present, not future.

Also, what's that ¨less weird¨ bs. Homophobic :nah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Having kids with a 16 year old nowadays? You're sick :nah
Two men having kids? You're sick :nah
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Two men having kids? You're sick :nah
...

K that is one of the most (if no the most) ignorant things I've ever heard from you.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

fuk u kat and ur homophobic behavior :yelling
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

They'll cheer for the best team. So... Argentina. It won't be a problem :nod

Well,¨be¨ is present, not future.

Also, what's that ¨less weird¨ bs. Homophobic :nah
Argentina is not the best team. ¬¬

If you see the pharse you will see that it is completely subjective, there is no indication of time or place.
"Yes, you could. It would be less weird."
Look for "could" and "would" meaning for more informations. :edu

Sorry, but it's just not my specialty. It doesn't mean that I'm homophobic. :derp

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

...

K that is one of the most (if no the most) ignorant things I've ever heard from you.
She only said what the science says. Are you calling science ignorant?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

If you see the pharse you will see that it is completely subjective, there is no indication of time or place.
"Yes, you could. It would be less weird."
Look for "could" and "would" meaning for more informations. :edu

Sorry, but it's just not my specialty. It doesn't mean that I'm homophobic. :derp

She only said what the science says. Are you calling science ignorant?
Science doesn't say anything like that, and if it did yes, I find that ¨science¨ you're talking about ignorant and outdated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top