Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

We still doBecause, obviously, we used to live in an outdated world.

We still doBecause, obviously, we used to live in an outdated world.


No ... I said nobody was right/wrong .. its a thing of opinios....because you're out of arguments and don't want to admit that I'm right. I'm ok with it I guess.
You know, not everyone is born knowing, there's nothing bad with it. In fact, at times ignorance is a blessing.
This post is what Kat's point is though, when she says you're mean and annoying ( did she say that?...because you're out of arguments and don't want to admit that I'm right. I'm ok with it I guess.
You know, not everyone is born knowing, there's nothing bad with it. In fact, at times ignorance is a blessing.
...or is it just my opinion
)...anyways...she's wrong about gays, just as much you are wrong about 16 year olds and their babies, in which you are showing lots of ignorance too, so you could do well and climb down from your high horse
...
...cuz there's you and Kat...then there's Xad and charlie...well...those two are aliens so we don't count them here :3so what is right, then ? you smartie ...This post is what Kat's point is though, when she says you're mean and annoying ( did she say that?...or is it just my opinion
)...anyways...she's wrong about gays, just as much you are wrong about 16 year olds and their babies, in which you are showing lots of ignorance too, so you could do well and climb down from your high horse
...
Can I conclude that the only sane people in this thread is me and Leo?...cuz there's you and Kat...then there's Xad and charlie...well...those two are aliens so we don't count them here :3
Wow wo.. Hold on a minute!Can I conclude that the only sane people in this thread is me and Leo?...cuz there's you and Kat...then there's Xad and charlie...well...those two are aliens so we don't count them here :3
Hmm...good question...age is not problem nor is gender, if the people are responsible...so obviously this debate was useless, and the relevant point was only addressed by Xadso what is right, then ? you smartie ...
He does?Wow wo.. Hold on a minute!
I still don't have a clear opinion about you, but don't count Leo in with the sane, because he has a lot of issues.

No, it is not, but it is not the point here or because what some people are against it.No, there are not. That's like people saying that black people should have different rights than whites.
So can we agree that neither is sick? And that the tone of the discussion is what turned this conversation into a mess?I can agree that some girls might be prepared at 16 (in fact, years ago that was a normal age to get married) if they are independent (which isn't the case in 99 % of the cases nowadays) and, of course, mentally prepared to have a kid. If they can make their own money and live on their own, sure.
It's different to gay people having children and you know it, lol. I'm not ok with a 16 year old gay couple having a kid either.
My horse ain't high btw... it's isn't a pony either (just in case).
And no, you're far from sane buddy ^^
Leo is ok though, there's nothing weird about him
... I never seriously called anyone sickSo can we agree that neither is sick? And that the tone of the discussion is what turned this conversation into a mess?

I know, but that argument is ignorant too. It's known that having gay parents won't force the kid to be gay nor anything like that (and I doubt that the influence in that matter is more than minimun, if not any), otw the human race wouldn't exist.No, it is not, but it is not the point here or because what some people are against it.
IIRC, the biggest argument here before its approval was because gay couple could impose your point of view in the child and make him become gay, too.
Be a gay is a behavior, anybody born gay. At least, there is nothing in the science that comprove it. Since they don't impose your point of view, I don't have anything against, I guess.
I hope that you understand my point. I'm afraid that I complex subject like that is hard to express in English, for me.
There are other law which were not approved here that were absurd. They stated exactly what I said above, impose this into the children.
But you automatically assumed that Kat was talking seriously and that she was expressing an actual opinion when she said it was sick... I never seriously called anyone sick![]()

...which is actually the case considering what she posted after that.But you automatically assumed that Kat was talking seriously and that she was expressing an actual opinion when she said it was sick![]()
You're right, its influence is small commonly, so the government here had the "brilliant" idea to impose it through educational system. The congress reproved that law, obviously.I know, but that argument is ignorant too. It's known that having gay parents won't force the kid to be gay nor anything like that (and I doubt that the influence in that matter is more than minimun, if not any), otw the human race wouldn't exist.
I understand your point though. You know I struggle with English too ^^
Dunno what laws you're talking about, imo Brazil has grown a lot (in every sense of the word) in the last 15 years (contrary to us, we seem like a country that goes backwards in some aspects).

I could ask that thought![]()

Correct her English more, pls
I will when the mistake is obvious. :P
(yup correct her English moar plz)Not really...which is actually the case considering what she posted after that.
Anyway, see ya later.

Agh - I want to say something to this but.... at this moment. I don't have any fk's left to give.Shut up, Charlie