Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Because, obviously, we used to live in an outdated world.
We still do :(
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

THE LAST THING I WILL SAY ABOUT THIS SHIT IS A "MEH"
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Kat.. :nah
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

...because you're out of arguments and don't want to admit that I'm right. I'm ok with it I guess.

You know, not everyone is born knowing, there's nothing bad with it. In fact, at times ignorance is a blessing.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

...because you're out of arguments and don't want to admit that I'm right. I'm ok with it I guess.

You know, not everyone is born knowing, there's nothing bad with it. In fact, at times ignorance is a blessing.
No ... I said nobody was right/wrong .. its a thing of opinios.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

...because you're out of arguments and don't want to admit that I'm right. I'm ok with it I guess.

You know, not everyone is born knowing, there's nothing bad with it. In fact, at times ignorance is a blessing.
This post is what Kat's point is though, when she says you're mean and annoying ( did she say that? :blink...or is it just my opinion :toc)...anyways...she's wrong about gays, just as much you are wrong about 16 year olds and their babies, in which you are showing lots of ignorance too, so you could do well and climb down from your high horse:nah...

Can I conclude that the only sane people in this thread is me and Leo? :D...cuz there's you and Kat...then there's Xad and charlie...well...those two are aliens so we don't count them here :3
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

This post is what Kat's point is though, when she says you're mean and annoying ( did she say that? :blink...or is it just my opinion :toc)...anyways...she's wrong about gays, just as much you are wrong about 16 year olds and their babies, in which you are showing lots of ignorance too, so you could do well and climb down from your high horse:nah...

Can I conclude that the only sane people in this thread is me and Leo? :D...cuz there's you and Kat...then there's Xad and charlie...well...those two are aliens so we don't count them here :3
so what is right, then ? you smartie ...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Can I conclude that the only sane people in this thread is me and Leo? :D...cuz there's you and Kat...then there's Xad and charlie...well...those two are aliens so we don't count them here :3
Wow wo.. Hold on a minute!

I still don't have a clear opinion about you, but don't count Leo in with the sane, because he has a lot of issues.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I can agree that some girls might be prepared at 16 (in fact, years ago that was a normal age to get married) if they are independent (which isn't the case in 99 % of the cases nowadays) and, of course, mentally prepared to have a kid. If they can make their own money and live on their own, sure.

It's different to gay people having children and you know it, lol. I'm not ok with a 16 year old gay couple having a kid either.

My horse ain't high btw... it's isn't a pony either (just in case).

And no, you're far from sane buddy ^^

Leo is ok though, there's nothing weird about him
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

so what is right, then ? you smartie ...
Hmm...good question...age is not problem nor is gender, if the people are responsible...so obviously this debate was useless, and the relevant point was only addressed by Xad

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Wow wo.. Hold on a minute!

I still don't have a clear opinion about you, but don't count Leo in with the sane, because he has a lot of issues.
He does? :gwah
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

No, there are not. That's like people saying that black people should have different rights than whites.
No, it is not, but it is not the point here or because what some people are against it.

IIRC, the biggest argument here before its approval was because gay couple could impose your point of view in the child and make him become gay, too.
Be a gay is a behavior, anybody born gay. At least, there is nothing in the science that comprove it. Since they don't impose your point of view, I don't have anything against, I guess.

I hope that you understand my point. I'm afraid that I complex subject like that is hard to express in English, for me.

There are other law which were not approved here that were absurd. They stated exactly what I said above, impose this into the children.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I can agree that some girls might be prepared at 16 (in fact, years ago that was a normal age to get married) if they are independent (which isn't the case in 99 % of the cases nowadays) and, of course, mentally prepared to have a kid. If they can make their own money and live on their own, sure.

It's different to gay people having children and you know it, lol. I'm not ok with a 16 year old gay couple having a kid either.

My horse ain't high btw... it's isn't a pony either (just in case).

And no, you're far from sane buddy ^^

Leo is ok though, there's nothing weird about him
So can we agree that neither is sick? And that the tone of the discussion is what turned this conversation into a mess?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

So can we agree that neither is sick? And that the tone of the discussion is what turned this conversation into a mess?
... I never seriously called anyone sick :oh

I do find the situation of a 19 year old and a 16 year old, both students without a job and both parent dependable, inappropiate, yes.

I'm just not ok at all with people claiming that gay people don't deserve the same rights as straight people

No, it is not, but it is not the point here or because what some people are against it.

IIRC, the biggest argument here before its approval was because gay couple could impose your point of view in the child and make him become gay, too.
Be a gay is a behavior, anybody born gay. At least, there is nothing in the science that comprove it. Since they don't impose your point of view, I don't have anything against, I guess.

I hope that you understand my point. I'm afraid that I complex subject like that is hard to express in English, for me.

There are other law which were not approved here that were absurd. They stated exactly what I said above, impose this into the children.
I know, but that argument is ignorant too. It's known that having gay parents won't force the kid to be gay nor anything like that (and I doubt that the influence in that matter is more than minimun, if not any), otw the human race wouldn't exist.

I understand your point though. You know I struggle with English too ^^

Dunno what laws you're talking about, imo Brazil has grown a lot (in every sense of the word) in the last 15 years (contrary to us, we seem like a country that goes backwards in some aspects).
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

... I never seriously called anyone sick :oh
But you automatically assumed that Kat was talking seriously and that she was expressing an actual opinion when she said it was sick :p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

But you automatically assumed that Kat was talking seriously and that she was expressing an actual opinion when she said it was sick :p
...which is actually the case considering what she posted after that.

Anyway, see ya later.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I know, but that argument is ignorant too. It's known that having gay parents won't force the kid to be gay nor anything like that (and I doubt that the influence in that matter is more than minimun, if not any), otw the human race wouldn't exist.

I understand your point though. You know I struggle with English too ^^

Dunno what laws you're talking about, imo Brazil has grown a lot (in every sense of the word) in the last 15 years (contrary to us, we seem like a country that goes backwards in some aspects).
You're right, its influence is small commonly, so the government here had the "brilliant" idea to impose it through educational system. The congress reproved that law, obviously. :oh
Another gave too much rights to gays, and just for them, but this one is complicated to talk here. Reproved as well.
That one tore the Constitution at the middle.
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

...which is actually the case considering what she posted after that.

Anyway, see ya later.
Not really :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Shut up, Charlie
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Shut up, Charlie
Agh - I want to say something to this but.... at this moment. I don't have any fk's left to give.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top