Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Shaft has delivered quite some successful shows in the past, so Nisekoi will probably follow those series.

There's no need to watch it multiple times, a first impression says enough.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Next mission is to make her watch Haikyuu!! next season. It is better than KnB, no doubt. :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Next mission is to make her watch Haikyuu!! next season. It is better than KnB, no doubt. :nod
I only read the first arc of Haikyuu!! The introductions and the training/match session, I stopped when they got accepted into the team.
Planning on continuing soon, Kuroko was excellent in the beginning, more than Haikyuu. But with what I know about both shows, Haikyuu increases in quality and Kuroko only has it's moments here and there.

The timeslot they gave to Haikyuu is very, very promising though! :nod
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well, i like both and they're different, KnB has its development around Kiseki no Sedai and how Kuroko will defeat his ex-teammates, Haikyuu aims the pure sport and the development of the team that seeks its former glory.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Why am I even trying to discuss anime :sweatdrop .... I love Kuroko and everything about it :XD tbh I loved all the shows I watched ... mostly those were shows Xad forced me to watch ... He knows what I like :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Why am I even trying to discuss anime :sweatdrop .... I love Kuroko and everything about it :XD tbh I loved all the shows I watched ... mostly those were shows Xad forced me to watch ... He knows what I like :nod
So yeah, keep watching Nisekoi and pick up Haikyuu when it airs (in April).
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You should watch Nagi no Asukara <3 haha
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Whats that about ? ^^
From MYL:

Long ago, all humans lived in the ocean. But some who longed for the land abandoned the ocean, casting off the special raiments granted to them by the sea god to adapt them to life under the sea...

Though mankind was divided into sea dwellers and land dwellers, each with different ways of thinking, they were all still fellow humans, and they continued to maintain contact as time went on.

Sakishima Hikari, Mukaido Manaka, Hiradaira Chisaki, and Isaki Kaname live in an undersea village, while Kihara Tsumugu lives on land.

When these middle school second-year land and sea dwellers meet for the first time, their hearts begin to undulate like the tides.

The youthful fantasy tale of these young people's lives unfolds in a strange and beautiful world.
It's a masterpiece. That synopsis is about the first part, until epi. 13. From 14 onwards it has a new development that's so much emotional...

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

PS. i loved ur avie lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It's a masterpiece. That synopsis is about the first part, until epi. 13. From 14 onwards it has a new development that's so much emotional...

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

PS. i loved ur avie lol
Sounds cool I think I will give it a try then :nod

You diiiiiiiid ? :XD you know Hagu-chan? :x3
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Sounds cool I think I will give it a try then :nod

You diiiiiiiid ? :XD you know Hagu-chan? :x3
You MUST watch it! :^_^

I don't know her but it's great :p
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
for some reasons :XD I watched the first episode :zomg Its so coooooool
It's awesome! You're gonna love it, really. *-*
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It's awesome! You're gonna love it, really. *-*
ok so I watched 4 episode and it reminds me of Anohana a bit :XD at least the relationships there are similar ... have you seen it?
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I haven't, i'll include it on my "plan to watch" list and give it a try when i have some free time =D
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I haven't, i'll include it on my "plan to watch" list and give it a try when i have some free time =D
good it's short and I loved it so much :nod watch it asap :x3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ano Hana is nice, but not that masterpiece that some people call. Before I watch, some people said that cried watching this anime. When I finished.... "Should I cry because of this?". Really normal, I've seen better dramas already. '-'

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Go watch Angel Beats! :arf
It is my favorite anime of all times.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Ano Hana is nice, but not that masterpiece that some people call. Before I watch, some people said that cried watching this anime. When I finished.... "Should I cry because of this?". Really normal, I've seen better dramas already. '-'
SHADDAP :arf I CRIED !!!!!!!!!
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top