Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Who is teaching that bad words for you? :huh
You know that those words are not very well seeing in our society, don't you?

Lipe, stop to correct her, at least in this case. :XD
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:edu

so whats up with u Felipi ? :toc
nothing much, hbu? :p

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Who is teaching that bad words for you? :huh
You know that those words are not very well seeing in our society, don't you?

Lipe, stop to correct her, at least in this case. :XD
I'm just teaching her, she's a good girl :)
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm just teaching her, she's a good girl :)
But she doesn't know where to use those words, most likely she doesn't even know the meaning. XD
They sound bad in almost all situations. We have to teach her properly. :edu
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
But she doesn't know where to use those words, most likely she doesn't even know the meaning. XD
They sound bad in almost all situations. We have to teach her properly. :edu
Really? I talk this way every time, I guess I'm not a good guy =/
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
But she doesn't know where to use those words, most likely she doesn't even know the meaning. XD
They sound bad in almost all situations. We have to teach her properly. :edu
I actually didnt use any of them like in serious situation ... it just came to my mind that I know it, and I have two brazilians in my thread so I wil show them what I know :( but ok if you dont appreciate my effort :( :crying
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Really? I talk this way every time, I guess I'm not a good guy =/
Well, when you're alone complaning about something, you can use. Or when you hit your toe on the table. XD
You can use with your friends, too. Depdending on your tone of voice, it can be serious or just a joke. :nod
Against your mother, is always serious. :derp

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

I actually didnt use any of them like in serious situation ... it just came to my mind that I know it, and I have two brazilians in my thread so I wil show them what I know :( but ok if you dont appreciate my effort :( :crying
You have better things to know. :crying
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
wat
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You have better things to know. :crying
Meu nomi e Kat? :derp Prazieeeeeer

Enchantada de kono serte ... lol these languages suk really ... I cant write it at all... fuck it :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I thoguht I saw a post from Kat in the PT thread. At first I was like nah, then I was like, holy shit she speaks Spanish!! :zomg
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I thoguht I saw a post from Kat in the PT thread. At first I was like nah, then I was like, holy shit she speaks Spanish!! :zomg
wat ? O.o
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'm lost.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Meu nomi e Kat? :derp Prazieeeeeer

Enchantada de kono serte ... lol these languages suk really ... I cant write it at all... fuck it :XD
Orthography correction:
"Meu nome é Kat. Prazer.
Prazer em conhecê-lo." (We don't use the kind of structure you used very often).
It doesn't suck, you just don't know how to write. xD

I thoguht I saw a post from Kat in the PT thread. At first I was like nah, then I was like, holy shit she speaks Spanish!! :zomg
:lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wat ? O.o
Bish you dont know your speaking PT Spanish??

:tsk :tsk :tsk x 23424131231391231311234143242!!

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

I'm lost.
Lets speak to them in Dutch? :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Orthography correction:
"Meu nome é Kat. Prazer.
Prazer em conhecê-lo." (We don't use the kind of structure you used very often).
It doesn't suck, you just don't know how to write. xD
U use that when u talk to old ppl no ?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
U use that when u talk to old ppl no ?
Not really. We just say "prazer" most of the time. The rest is implicit.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not much; Hallo & Hoi.



^^;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top