Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Actually I just skimmed through your post, I thought you referred to the recent game in the olympics.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Actually I just skimmed through your post, I thought you referred to the recent game in the olympics.
but Rus vs Svk ? if thats so it was actually a bit boring yeah cuz nothing happened :XD You like hockey? :zomg
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
but Rus vs Svk ? if thats so iI was actually a bit boring yeah cuz nothing happened :XD You like hockey? :zomg
I didn't even watch the penalty, it was that uninterested so didn't care about the result.
Ofc I'm Russian.

There are not many other sports we are good in.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

During Football WCs I'm German though. lol
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I didn't even watch the penalty, it was that uninterested so didn't care about the result.
Ofc I'm Russian.

There are not many other sports we are good in.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

During Football WCs I'm German though. lol
Lol I didnt know you were Russian ... but yeah Russia is reaaaaaally good at hockey Svk and Russia were in final together I think twice this century at least lol :XD I think USA will win all this :p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
So you were born in Russia and the moved to Germany or ?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Wasn't really in the 90s. Yeltsin was way too lax.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Anyway you like it more in Germany ?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Oh this year I tried to learn Russian but I gave up cuz it was in morning mostly at 7 and I prefer to sleep more :XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
LIPE-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!§ GO WATCH NAGI ! :arf
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
LIPE-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!§ GO WATCH NAGI ! :arf
I'VE JUST WATCHED IT! I'M STILL LIKE "WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" LOL

The ending was AWESOME!

"Hii-kun, you're not supposed to get that mad at girls!"
"Shuddap! It's cuz she..." "Huh?!?!" :gwah
:-_- "Huh?" :gwah

ROFL
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top