Actually I just skimmed through your post, I thought you referred to the recent game in the olympics.
but Rus vs Svk ? if thats so it was actually a bit boring yeah cuz nothing happenedActually I just skimmed through your post, I thought you referred to the recent game in the olympics.
You like hockey? 
I didn't even watch the penalty, it was that uninterested so didn't care about the result.but Rus vs Svk ? if thats so iI was actually a bit boring yeah cuz nothing happenedYou like hockey?
![]()
Lol I didnt know you were Russian ... but yeah Russia is reaaaaaally good at hockey Svk and Russia were in final together I think twice this century at least lolI didn't even watch the penalty, it was that uninterested so didn't care about the result.
Ofc I'm Russian.
There are not many other sports we are good in.
---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------
During Football WCs I'm German though. lol
I think USA will win all this 

why you moved ? I think Russia is pretty coolWow, it's like you know all my life!![]()

I'd want to visit Russia indeed :33why you moved ? I think Russia is pretty cool![]()
Why and which part were you thinking of?I'd want to visit Russia indeed :33

Why and which part were you thinking of?
you will have fun.But mostly Moscu :33

I'VE JUST WATCHED IT! I'M STILL LIKE "WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" LOLLIPE-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!§ GO WATCH NAGI !![]()

"Huh?" 
Almost 20 ^^And you're how old again?