Re: Kat's Diary!
Look what you have done to him, Lulu! Now he is all dirty as well
Look what you have done to him, Lulu! Now he is all dirty as well


okeyArba I can give u 1 set magi made me if u want
I am still innocent kattuLook what you have done to him, Lulu! Now he is all dirty as well![]()



It is how it is Go-chan! I used to be an angel oh well I still am but but yeah :3

Yes Im welcoming you to this world!It is how it is Go-chan! I used to be an angel oh well I still am but but yeah :3

f u c k y o uOh.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

. Anyway after I understood it, it became sort of amusing whenever it happens and now it hardly ever does. The fear is a natural response since you feel vulnerable at the time and if I recall, struggling or attempting to forcefully move kinda makes things more scary as you feel more hopeless lol.

No need to comfort me, Im stronggu anywayAwwwww Kat![]()
but here have a free hug 
Aha stronguu ne~No need to comfort me, Im stronggu anywaybut here have a free hug
![]()

Ah well, the more scared you are, the more vivid it seems. You could read up on it to ease your fears. It's the unknown that's really scary, that is, not understanding what's going on. When you get why it happens, the next time it happens (if ever) you wouldn't feel that scared. It's been a while since I checked it but I recall that it's basically being half awake. When we go to sleep, our muscles shut down so we don't do crazy things in bed. Like while dreaming, if our muscles were active, we'd actually be moving about and doing whatever we're doing in the dream (because we think it's really happening). It's a safety measure by the body so we remain in bed even though we think we're doing otherwise. Sleep paralysis is waking up before the muscle functions have returned so you find you can't move. I don't remember it entirely but I think that's the summary of it. I had a friend who it happened to really frequently and he used to freak out but knowing why/how it happens helped eased his fears.I always try to force a movement but man its really hopeless sometimes! Eventually I manage to move but afraid to go back to sleep lol. Like last night I was being "electrocuted" and couldnt fcking move ... it really felt like real! Im just happy I dont see scary ppl in my room while being in that state really! Its not a pleasant feeling anyway