Kat's Diary!

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

I'm done with that though! <333 Now I have someone to take care of ~
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

oh you became a nurse chan as well now kat?
I am a mommy actually *------*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,143
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

:slowly
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

This mystery about lovemagi is annoying ... let me just tell you the truth: It's a 21 year old he who was born in Macedonia but now lives in Bosnia in Mostar ... still studying at university law or something like that ... gg wp
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

nice try
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Lol actually not that nice :XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

LOL you guys know nothing about magi apparently :p
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

And you do? :gnut
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Yep I do skype with him from time to time :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,143
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Finally thanks to Kat - the truth is out!
[video]http://southpark.cc.com/clips/155131/john-travolta-feels-safe-in-the-closet[/video]!!
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

The salt trinity is privy to a lot of sensitive information goi-tan
I know panda-kunn :emocat

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Yep I do skype with him from time to time :p
Yeah and you guys trolling me :emocat
Btw he is moroccan but you know better than me
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

#prayforlawl #headhurtz
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

#PraysforRawry-kun

This whole convo about me gives me headache. I'm even confused about what I'm now :scry
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

You are the third prince of balbadd
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Last edited:
Top