Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!
I'm done with that though! <333 Now I have someone to take care of ~
Devil
I'm done with that though! <333 Now I have someone to take care of ~
Devil
Well he is..

wrongguPhilia always gives me the impression that he's horny
No offence >.>''

samePhilia always gives me the impression that he's horny
No offence >.>''
oh you became a nurse chan as well now kat?I'm done with that though! <333 Now I have someone to take care of ~
I am a mommy actually *------*oh you became a nurse chan as well now kat?

I told ya before that I'm from the Ottoman Empire and live in Sogut~!Okey master, which city dp you live? You are in turkey!! I know it!!
![]()




The salt trinity is privy to a lot of sensitive information goi-tanAnd you do?![]()
I know panda-kunnThe salt trinity is privy to a lot of sensitive information goi-tan

Yeah and you guys trolling meYep I do skype with him from time to time![]()


ALIBABA NEKOWhy u do dis













