why not take online tests?
I'm not a girl but i can learn to love you panda... I'm good at Roleplaying ... Huehuespicy
---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------
now all I need to do is find some gril on here to roleplay a relationship, win best pairing and we'll have the same stuff \o/
pass me the sugar![]()

Yep I'm 18I'
Katto.. you're in high school?! I thought you were older... weird.
You did ? how so lol
But I have childlike moments when I'm happy over something stupid \o/
I dont think I will go to Croatia cuz I want to go somewhere I haven't been to :/
Gry twisted Farfalla's words and made a "well known" joke about my boobs ... He has no right to do that since he doesn't even know me ... Think he thought it would be funny or something lelWhat happened in the win thread, Kiko?
I would like to know, unless you want to keep it to yourself.
just askin ^^ ...cuz in summer im always thereWe have this talk every year you know that ?I dont think I will go to Croatia cuz I want to go somewhere I haven't been to :/
Slovakia? *-*just askin ^^ ...cuz in summer im always there
in between i visit somewhere else
Gry twisted Farfalla's words and made a "well known" joke about my boobs ... He has no right to do that since he doesn't even know me ... Think he thought it would be funny or something lel

Well yeah but you at least kind of know me let's say ... never really talked to that guy and that's why I was pissed
Don't bother. I kinda feel bad about starting those jokes here. I was the first one to do right? Kinda awful.

