Kat's Diary!

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
spicy

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

now all I need to do is find some gril on here to roleplay a relationship, win best pairing and we'll have the same stuff \o/

pass me the sugar :teehee
I'm not a girl but i can learn to love you panda... I'm good at Roleplaying ... Huehue

And apologies for that essay i sent... You're gonna be up for a while.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Katto.. you're in high school?! I thought you were older... weird.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
so much salt in here :nah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Oh yeah that's true I guess :blush But I have childlike moments when I'm happy over something stupid \o/
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
:facepalm
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Oh you won most beautiful this year nice \o/ d e s e r v e d
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
thx,it happens
so you coming to croatia next summer?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
We have this talk every year you know that ? :XD I dont think I will go to Croatia cuz I want to go somewhere I haven't been to :/
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
What happened in the win thread, Kiko?:gwah
I would like to know, unless you want to keep it to yourself.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
What happened in the win thread, Kiko?:gwah
I would like to know, unless you want to keep it to yourself.
Gry twisted Farfalla's words and made a "well known" joke about my boobs ... He has no right to do that since he doesn't even know me ... Think he thought it would be funny or something lel
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
We have this talk every year you know that ? :XD I dont think I will go to Croatia cuz I want to go somewhere I haven't been to :/
just askin ^^ ...cuz in summer im always there
in between i visit somewhere else
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Gry twisted Farfalla's words and made a "well known" joke about my boobs ... He has no right to do that since he doesn't even know me ... Think he thought it would be funny or something lel
:oh

Don't bother. I kinda feel bad about starting those jokes here. I was the first one to do right? Kinda awful.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
:oh

Don't bother. I kinda feel bad about starting those jokes here. I was the first one to do right? Kinda awful.
Well yeah but you at least kind of know me let's say ... never really talked to that guy and that's why I was pissed :XD
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
He is a nice guy. Why pissed at someone who you don't know and unlikely to know in the future? Just let these minor things slide. Daily life is stressful to start with, you shouldn't deal with extra stress online. Just don't bother.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Been thinking about leaving the forum completely lately so maybe one day I will leave for good
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Don't be like this, Kat. Well, it's your choice and if you feel that visiting here is no longer fun rather a stress then you have the right not to visit here. But still, don't be like this, Kattu :emocat
 
Top