then Ill go back to calling you pooplup

lol don't worry you can do this,plus you love traveling and you love other cultures,it will be fun for youn o !
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Like if I am this motivated to study like I am now then there is no way I will make it haha XD

Cuz there is not much to doWell, I'm not playing either
You will. Once you start studying, you'll find your motivation
But why you don't come here anymore?![]()
miss me yet? 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It probably has always been a mess. You are just realizing it now.My life has become a mess.
Maybe that's true actuallyIt probably has always been a mess. You are just realizing it now.
well it wasn't in like October 
Well I am going college,studying,hangout with friends...It is kinda disappointing,I expected more from uni, feels like it is worst than high school...Let's not talk about it tho ... you better tell me how you been
Nothing is worse than hs ... at least my hs is bad afWell I am going college,studying,hangout with friends...It is kinda disappointing,I expected more from uni, feels like it is worst than high school...
It will be better I promise! Just enjoy your uni life have fun !
lol I am trying and in so many ways it is better than hs but when it comes to lessons...I won't even talk about assistant professor and research assistants or should I say their ego trips.Nothing is worse than hs ... at least my hs is bad afIt will be better I promise! Just enjoy your uni life have fun !
Well I had bad XP sooo ofc I say that ... for the others I guess it was gudNothing is worse than HS she says...
Triggered

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You will get used to it! Make new friends, go out, study and you will be finelol I am trying and in so many ways it is better than hs but when it comes to lessons...I won't even talk about assistant professor and research assistants or should I say their ego trips.
Wait till you start working or start uniWell I had bad XP sooo ofc I say that ... for the others I guess it was gud
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You will get used to it! Make new friends, go out, study and you will be fine
Since I have no idea how your life was in October and how is it now, I'm just going to say: Do your best.Maybe that's true actuallywell it wasn't in like October
![]()
I'm pretty excited about uni tbh! New city, new country, new life, new people, new everything (hopefully) #prayforkatWait till you start working or start uni
Yeah Fifo you are right ^^Since I have no idea how your life was in October and how is it now, I'm just going to say: Do your best.
Good times doesn't last. Neither bad times do. So, just hang in there. Things will hopefully improve.
What uni are you going to?I'm pretty excited about uni tbh! New city, new country, new life, new people, new everything (hopefully) #prayforkat
Well, if everything goes according to the plan of mine then I will go to Czech Republic to study Chinese and English as double-majorWhat uni are you going to?