Kat's Diary!

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I like it :)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Pandyr is vanilla-god troll mage tbh
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
n o ! :nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like if I am this motivated to study like I am now then there is no way I will make it haha XD
lol don't worry you can do this,plus you love traveling and you love other cultures,it will be fun for you :nod
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well, I'm not playing either :glomp

You will. Once you start studying, you'll find your motivation :hug

But why you don't come here anymore?:pout
Cuz there is not much to do :XD miss me yet? :hug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My life has become a mess.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Why :gwah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Let's not talk about it tho ... you better tell me how you been
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It probably has always been a mess. You are just realizing it now.
Maybe that's true actually :XD well it wasn't in like October :(
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Let's not talk about it tho ... you better tell me how you been
Well I am going college,studying,hangout with friends...It is kinda disappointing,I expected more from uni, feels like it is worst than high school...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well I am going college,studying,hangout with friends...It is kinda disappointing,I expected more from uni, feels like it is worst than high school...
Nothing is worse than hs ... at least my hs is bad af :XD It will be better I promise! Just enjoy your uni life have fun !
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Nothing is worse than HS she says...

Triggered
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Nothing is worse than hs ... at least my hs is bad af :XD It will be better I promise! Just enjoy your uni life have fun !
lol I am trying and in so many ways it is better than hs but when it comes to lessons...I won't even talk about assistant professor and research assistants or should I say their ego trips.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Nothing is worse than HS she says...

Triggered
Well I had bad XP sooo ofc I say that ... for the others I guess it was gud :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lol I am trying and in so many ways it is better than hs but when it comes to lessons...I won't even talk about assistant professor and research assistants or should I say their ego trips.
You will get used to it! Make new friends, go out, study and you will be fine
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Well I had bad XP sooo ofc I say that ... for the others I guess it was gud :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You will get used to it! Make new friends, go out, study and you will be fine
Wait till you start working or start uni
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Maybe that's true actually :XD well it wasn't in like October :(
Since I have no idea how your life was in October and how is it now, I'm just going to say: Do your best.
Good times doesn't last. Neither bad times do. So, just hang in there. Things will hopefully improve.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Wait till you start working or start uni
I'm pretty excited about uni tbh! New city, new country, new life, new people, new everything (hopefully) #prayforkat

Since I have no idea how your life was in October and how is it now, I'm just going to say: Do your best.
Good times doesn't last. Neither bad times do. So, just hang in there. Things will hopefully improve.
Yeah Fifo you are right ^^
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I'm pretty excited about uni tbh! New city, new country, new life, new people, new everything (hopefully) #prayforkat
What uni are you going to?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
What uni are you going to?
Well, if everything goes according to the plan of mine then I will go to Czech Republic to study Chinese and English as double-major
 
Top