ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
English out: https://mangadex.org/chapter/1170338/1

Is that Kano smile? Who would tell ...

I almost guessed it right. He's not Kiryu's clon but the very same Kiryu.

Don't you have the impression the plot points to certain someone discovering that the final stage of Niko style is not its trully final stage?

Moegara

堂島の龍 / Dōjima no Ryū
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Damn, Agito went full Bruce Lee with that last punch? He also used a triple-strike that reminded me of Hatsumi Sen's triple strike on Kengan Ashura. The move he used to take down the actor (however he was called). I like this cheerful Agito that was foreshadowed during the first chapters of Omega.

We got a satisfactory enough explanation of how that guy could use Removal (he basically couldn't really use it) and Kiryu looks much better with his new hairstyle. I may even like his character now depending on what he does this arc.

LaserBeam

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Damn, Agito went full Bruce Lee with that last punch? He also used a triple-strike that reminded me of Hatsumi Sen's triple strike on Kengan Ashura. The move he used to take down the actor (however he was called). I like this cheerful Agito that was foreshadowed during the first chapters of Omega.

We got a satisfactory enough explanation of how that guy could use Removal (he basically couldn't really use it) and Kiryu looks much better with his new hairstyle. I may even like his character now depending on what he does this arc.
I think those words "that you are the one i used to be and come back to us" i think it was told by agito.

Moegara

堂島の龍 / Dōjima no Ryū
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I think those words "that you are the one i used to be and come back to us" i think it was told by agito.
Yeah, that was definitely Agito talking.