1. I need your number for thatCall me when your taste improves.
2. Seems you don't want your Jeanne, Irene and other art anymore

1. I need your number for thatCall me when your taste improves.

Implying that your taste will improve?1. I need your number for that

Now now...let's not be hasty2. Seems you don't want your Jeanne, Irene and other art anymore![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I still have to buy a new one ( is it worth it ? )I finally finished the ME trilogy playthrough. I went Vanguard for the last game, it was fun, thanks for the tip.

There's Erza also on this picOMG....yep all Hail Kagura-Sama
.


#ErzaMattersTooOfCourseThere's Erza also on this pic
Not that it matters


Which ending did you choose btw? Who did you romance?I still have to buy a new one ( is it worth it ? )![]()
Glad you enjoy it![]()
(tell me it's Thane or we'll have problems
) Who was your favorite crewmates in general?
This is Thane Right?Who did you romance?(tell me it's Thane or we'll have problems
)
I liked the all characters tbh ( Maybe bar Vega dunno why :P ).. I was travelling mainly with Liara and Javik/Ashley ( Yeah I saved her not KaidanWho was your favorite crewmates in general?
) Destruction but on my first Playtrough I mess up some things ( or diffrent to say I didn't collect everything ) and..Which ending did you choose btw?


Ah me too!This is Thane Right?
![]()
Just seemed to make sense given Shadow Broker DLC and Miranda disappearing. And I really only stuck with her in 2 since I didn't have enough Paragon for Samara.
Ashley pissed me off after the Horizon mission, so while I kept her alive as another crewmate option, I ditched that shit. 
Vega was kind of underwhelming at times, but also surprised me in the end. Guess you could just chalk it up to writing though. It was a lot easier to not neglect people for too long in 3 compared to how huge your crew could be in 2.I liked the all characters tbh ( Maybe bar Vega dunno why :P ).. I was travelling mainly with Liara and Javik/Ashley ( Yeah I saved her not Kaidan)
Wow, yeah I was headed in Destruction direction, but changed my mind by the end. Went with SynthesisDestruction but on my first Playtrough I mess up some things ( or diffrent to say I didn't collect everything ) and..
On Second playtrough it the ending was much betterI died![]()
I survivedWhat did you do in your second playthrough?

Yes and Yes it I think depends on choices you have make trough the game and how much Allies you have gathered overallBut still chose Destruction?
Were you femShep?![]()

Yeah, your military strength. I think the highest you can get it to still effect an outcome is 4k or so. Mine was close to that, but from what I read the Synthesis ending isn't effected by that since there's no galactic destruction levels involved.Yes and Yes it I think depends on choices you have make trough the game and how much Allies you have gathered overall![]()
I didn't want to assume which gender you chose for Shepard. Interesting. 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nvm, was just thinking about the Liara choice.I didn't want to assume which gender you chose for Shepard. Interesting.
![]()
Keep in mind she's a psychotic and sadistic dragon witch...![]()
Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Who knows.

I won't confirm or deny that. What I will confirm though is that @Belserion is a fantastic person and an even better friendKeep in mind she's a psychotic and sadistic dragon witch...
Then again you were into that kind of stuff.![]()
