#kickxi0

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I finally finished the ME trilogy playthrough. I went Vanguard for the last game, it was fun, thanks for the tip.
I still have to buy a new one ( is it worth it ? )


Glad you enjoy it :blush
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
There's Erza also on this pic :hmph

Not that it matters:wowsoBOB
#ErzaMattersTooOfCourse :heh
I'll make an Exception here...Because she's Erza....:kappa
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I still have to buy a new one ( is it worth it ? )


Glad you enjoy it :blush
Which ending did you choose btw? Who did you romance? :kappa (tell me it's Thane or we'll have problems :4head ) Who was your favorite crewmates in general?

Andromeda? I got it half off but haven't started yet. Playing through Wolfenstein now. Aside from the shit that surrounded it on the internet, I've heard generally good things from people online. Just sad that the franchise seems to be shelved for now since it underperformed. :feelsbadman
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Who did you romance? :kappa (tell me it's Thane or we'll have problems :4head )
This is Thane Right?:nunogasm


Who was your favorite crewmates in general?
I liked the all characters tbh ( Maybe bar Vega dunno why :P ).. I was travelling mainly with Liara and Javik/Ashley ( Yeah I saved her not Kaidan:wowsoBOB )

Which ending did you choose btw?
Destruction but on my first Playtrough I mess up some things ( or diffrent to say I didn't collect everything ) and..
I died :emocat
On Second playtrough it the ending was much better ;)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
This is Thane Right?:nunogasm
Ah me too! :pogchamp Just seemed to make sense given Shadow Broker DLC and Miranda disappearing. And I really only stuck with her in 2 since I didn't have enough Paragon for Samara. :feelsbadman Ashley pissed me off after the Horizon mission, so while I kept her alive as another crewmate option, I ditched that shit. :wowsoBOB

I liked the all characters tbh ( Maybe bar Vega dunno why :P ).. I was travelling mainly with Liara and Javik/Ashley ( Yeah I saved her not Kaidan:wowsoBOB )
Vega was kind of underwhelming at times, but also surprised me in the end. Guess you could just chalk it up to writing though. It was a lot easier to not neglect people for too long in 3 compared to how huge your crew could be in 2.

After the whole coup thing I was rather meh on my Virmire choice honestly. Seems like Kaidan was way more of a bro in the end. But my ME save was several years old and I already made the choice etc.

Destruction but on my first Playtrough I mess up some things ( or diffrent to say I didn't collect everything ) and..
I died :emocat
On Second playtrough it the ending was much better ;)
Wow, yeah I was headed in Destruction direction, but changed my mind by the end. Went with Synthesis

Was kind of weirded out by it, but it seemed the least severe for some reason. I guess it's sort of cop-out though, since it doesn't really make much sense. DNA is inherently organic...

I died as well, but I was willing to anyways. Destroying all synthetics seemed kind of shitty given Legion and EDI, and I didn't really have any interest in becoming a Reaper Overlord...

What did you do in your second playthrough?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
But still chose Destruction?

Were you femShep? :notsure
Yes and Yes it I think depends on choices you have make trough the game and how much Allies you have gathered overall :cookiehand
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yes and Yes it I think depends on choices you have make trough the game and how much Allies you have gathered overall :cookiehand
Yeah, your military strength. I think the highest you can get it to still effect an outcome is 4k or so. Mine was close to that, but from what I read the Synthesis ending isn't effected by that since there's no galactic destruction levels involved.

Nvm, was just thinking about the Liara choice. :gnut I didn't want to assume which gender you chose for Shepard. Interesting. :nunoderp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The amount of Polish involved in Wolfenstein is pretty interesting btw
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Nvm, was just thinking about the Liara choice. :gnut I didn't want to assume which gender you chose for Shepard. Interesting. :nunoderp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why you gotta do Thane like that... or Garrus


...stupid sexy blue chicks
 
Top