In other words, giving people fanservice. I used the word as verb"Fanservice people" ?![]()

In other words, giving people fanservice. I used the word as verb"Fanservice people" ?![]()

Well, that's what I was going to guess. But not sure how someone would give fanservice.In other words, giving people fanservice. I used the word as verb![]()

What a Lovely Daily Routine
*Takes Notes*![]()

You back already

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You back already
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
#alwayshatedYou back already![]()

by wearing bikini and walking like a model?Well, that's what I was going to guess. But not sure how someone would give fanservice.![]()
and by running in slow-motion along a beachby wearing bikini and walking like a model?
I have not enough of free time to pick up new seriesVi, read Kingdom! It's an absolute masterpiece.

That's better, since you'll just be mindblown more if you lower your expectations.I have not enough of free time to pick up new series![]()
But I may add it to the list " Recommended by Atom lower your expectations "![]()

) you start it just keep if mind the first two major arcs aren't really that good, the Bayou arc is where shit hits the fan.>Atom RecommendationThat's better, since you'll just be mindblown more if you lower your expectations.
Oh, and if () you start it just keep if mind the first two major arcs aren't really that good, the Bayou arc is where shit hits the fan.
@Vici 
Yeah thats how I was going into new series for quite some time and so far I haven't been disappointed ( But maybe it's because I've picked really good series IMO :P )That's better, since you'll just be mindblown more if you lower your expectations.![]()
Always enter with FT-level expectations.Yeah thats how I was going into new series for quite some time and so far I haven't been disappointed ( But maybe it's because I've picked really good series IMO :P )

No.. Because I have different expectations for FT than for something else I have been reading this series for a long time and Hiro is following the same Formula for 11 years and I simply get used to it ( I still get disappointed at some things but POF << Personally I'm not mad at that anymore :P ) .Always enter with FT-level expectations.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Blake and Yang Reunion make it happenSo Rwby shows panty shots now? Volume 5 gonna be crazzyyyyy.
Not gonna front I like this one. But is it me or does Weiss get better each volume? I hated that bitch at first lol.Blake and Yang Reunion make it happen![]()