#kickxi0

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm visiting Poland next year
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Vi, read Kingdom! It's an absolute masterpiece.

 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I have not enough of free time to pick up new series


But I may add it to the list " Recommended by Atom lower your expectations " :kappa
That's better, since you'll just be mindblown more if you lower your expectations. :blush

Oh, and if (:kappa) you start it just keep if mind the first two major arcs aren't really that good, the Bayou arc is where shit hits the fan.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
That's better, since you'll just be mindblown more if you lower your expectations. :blush

Oh, and if (:kappa) you start it just keep if mind the first two major arcs aren't really that good, the Bayou arc is where shit hits the fan.
>Atom Recommendation
>lower your Expectations
Hmm...aren't the Expectations already on their Lowest Point possible? :kappa @Vici

@Atom I'm sorry Bro i couldn't resist...:kappa
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
That's better, since you'll just be mindblown more if you lower your expectations. :blush
Yeah thats how I was going into new series for quite some time and so far I haven't been disappointed ( But maybe it's because I've picked really good series IMO :P )
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yeah thats how I was going into new series for quite some time and so far I haven't been disappointed ( But maybe it's because I've picked really good series IMO :P )
Always enter with FT-level expectations. :kappa
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Always enter with FT-level expectations. :kappa
No.. Because I have different expectations for FT than for something else I have been reading this series for a long time and Hiro is following the same Formula for 11 years and I simply get used to it ( I still get disappointed at some things but POF << Personally I'm not mad at that anymore :P ) .

Of course last fights are overall disappointing mainly because the bad guys didn't show anything just punches and more punches... Still, I was disappointed but at the same time, I enjoyed the latest chapter because it has everything that FT is about for so long time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@SirSamuel016 @Mononoke @Doughboy

" I'm not going to always be around to save you, Weiss " Famous last words considering that Weiss is going to Haven where Winter is..

It can be Vol.3 all over again
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
So Rwby shows panty shots now? Volume 5 gonna be crazzyyyyy.
 
Top