Close enoughSuper detailed in-depth analysis posts?For real? I'm actually only spamming screens and commenting on those with 1-2 liners. xD
Oh you done with Part 1? O m o
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You want me to ganbaruby?
Close enoughSuper detailed in-depth analysis posts?For real? I'm actually only spamming screens and commenting on those with 1-2 liners. xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You want me to ganbaruby?
No, just watched the first 10 episodes of the first season. Still 16 episodes to go until I finish s01. : )Oh you done with Part 1? O m o
This reminds me of... @Xadyu ?Blake's Aunt..
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Charles pls stahp, don‘t give them ideas..Why do I get the feeling someone will rename this place to Grysuns tsundere, jo-jo thread in the near future?
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Part 1 are first 10 episodes, with Jonathan. Part 2 are with another JoJo character. Both together are season 1, but different partsNo, just watched the first 10 episodes of the first season. Still 16 episodes to go until I finish s01. : )

SureThe rest was a joke I assume.
Wha- why?This reminds me of... @Xadyu ?.
It just does. Did you have it as your avi once? In the MG maybe?Wha- why?
Story: You have that character as an Avi during Mafia GameWha- why?
It just does. Did you have it as your avi once? In the MG maybe?
Well, apparently I did, but I have no idea who or from what that character is.Story: You have that character as an Avi during Mafia Game

It‘s from „Vici: The Animation“Well, apparently I did, but I have no idea who or from what that character is.![]()
I won't confirm nor deny that I work in RTIt‘s from „Vici: The Animation“![]()


I am also pleasantly surprised to see you having a blast with Volume 4, in my opinion it was the weakest volume out of the lot.I thought Blake is best girl for you? : /
I have a just soft spot for Blake's arts but I wouldn't be able to pick one from them 
Can't beat a rwby fan when it come to this

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So much Ruby hate.![]()
WWBYI have a just soft spot for Blake's arts but I wouldn't be able to pick one from them
![]()
