Imagine if they bond together over them both abandoning Yang and then run away together to buy some cigarettesHow is that ever going to happen when all Blake does is running away?![]()

Imagine if they bond together over them both abandoning Yang and then run away together to buy some cigarettesHow is that ever going to happen when all Blake does is running away?![]()

What do you think of it, Yang?Imagine if they bond together over them both abandoning Yang and then run away together to buy some cigarettes![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Those Yang edits![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Emperor Spriggan @Elusia--- Double Post Merged, ---
People are saying that Sun done so much for Blake and I'm like what???....
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Kali like her
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Credits go to Hammertime
![]()


Sun is the one who is taking those pictures. : )Though now, I wonder what Sun is doing while Yang's with Blake![]()

Do you remember a character named Sun? Me eitherThose Yang edits![]()
They heard how much you 'loved' this hype, and so they made that special for you!
Gorgeous piece of art. Blake looks like the apprentice of Raven. <3
Gonna make a set of this for future use. 
( and even Otaku award doesn't count games its smh...:P ) Yeah, Dish has real talent shame he doesn't work on RWBY but other show...Gorgeous piece of art.
You come into my house and insult my daughterBlake looks like the apprentice of Raven. <3
It's your house. I can leave whenever you want.You come into my house and insult my daughter![]()
Gamer Award.....@xi0 Still no Gamer award( and even Otaku award doesn't count games its smh...:P )

Why though?![]()
Maybe but I doubt it![]()
I bet if Syx wanted it you'd do it.
SpicyWhy though?I bet if Syx wanted it you'd do it.
Why though?I bet if Syx wanted it you'd do it.
Have you seen this once Vici? It just fits so goddamn well
![]()
Probably not.. because I had it once as my Avi.Why though?I bet if Syx wanted it you'd do it.