Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 184 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Kawap1

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 7, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
29
Age
34
Country
Canada
I’m pretty sure. Nezuko will burn it with her blood. That or a medic might have a poison antidote
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He’ll be out briefly but I doubt 25 minutes. The others will arrive soon.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
It seems more like he'll have a dream and flashback moment with one of his previous user of the breath of the sun will talk to him while the rest of the demon slayers try to hold off Muzan until Tanjiro can regain consciousness or really until dawn comes which is when I believe Tanjiro will wake up again. I doubt he will die but I kinda wanna know how long is he going to be out for 25 minutes? lol

And with Tanjiro out of the lineup, for now, their pretty undermanned considering the rest of the pillars and senses(Kanao, Zenutsu, Inosuke) haven't made it yet, so some deaths are still possible.

I kinda wanna see Kanao reaction to Tanjiro "death"
What you think @Ace you think Tanjiro is death? I doubt it I stick to my opinion 100 percent sure he survive
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 
Last edited:

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah, Tanjiro aint dying here, zero tension whatsover. Its not like we have a demon loli who can burn away poison that has been resting for hours (days?) and should be 100% combat ready for now with a upgrade of being a half demon/human hybrid a la Kaneki and Goku, since Hybrids always get more powerfull in manga anime (kinda ironic considering Japan´s racism towards outsiders but hey)

But, props for Muzan (and the author ofc) for using his powers in such a creative yet logical matter.

Giyuu getting his Heroic BSoD (google it) now increases his survival changes for me, since he is not losing focus mid-attack. Tho again, I see lots of surviving pillars with less limbs
 

Dragneel.Fx

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
406
Reaction score
426
Age
28
Country
United States
Hopefully Tanjiro stays dead if he died, because this will make or break the manga.
If Tanjiro died and stays dead from this point onward this manga will get the glory of killing it's main character, before the last chapter, and sticking to it. A decision that takes huge balls from the mangaka and editor to do.
But if Tanjiro gets revived this will be on the same level as Fairy Tail, which is the bottom of the barrel.
So we're going to ignore the whole plot and the glorious moment up until this chapter, ignore the whole greatness of the manga, for death or revival of one main character and then put it on the same level of fairy tail?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
So we're going to ignore the whole plot and the glorious moment up until this chapter, ignore the whole greatness of the manga, for death or revival of one main character and then put it on the same level of fairy tail? TF?
Tanjiro isn t dead. Seriously are people going to keep getting fool by Gotouge all the time?
 

Kawap1

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 7, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
29
Age
34
Country
Canada
He will either turn into a demon but break the curse the way nezuko did. Then they will use the medicine Tamayo made to turn him back.

UPM1 said that some people are resistant to muzans blood and it takes a lot to change a breath user. Maybe Tanjiro overcomes it, survives, then nezuko comes later on to burn the poison off
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,287
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Damn, that looks pretty bad for tanjiro. And tbh, given how kimetsu has been so far I am kinda willing to believe the author has the balls to kill tanjiro. Realistically speaking, muzan is an impossible enemy for the pillars. The guy is just a monster that can't be killed in combat.

But as for tanjiro surviving... Frankly, it looks like he is far too wounded to survive one way or the other. Even if he doesn't die now, he will die later. The demon slayers have advanced medicine but even that is kinda gone now that shinobu is super dead. IF tanjiro survives it will be because he gets transformed into a demon. Most likely by nezuko of course.

Of course, we could also be getting trolled and it turns out this is all a yushiro induced dream for muzan... It sounds a tad far fetched but now that tanjiro is this far gone all bets are off.
 

Sonyxxx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 21, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Country
Malaysia
The more we waiting for the next chapter, the more we got hurts as the arc getting intense. Yushiro may give Tanjiro some Anti-demon art injections. Remember when Yushiro gave it to Zenitsu before his face cracked. But I'm so afraid to assume what next. God please, no more dead characters.
 

Ace

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
283
Age
35
Country
Canada
What you think @Ace you think Tanjiro is death? I doubt it I stick to my opinion 100 percent sure he survive
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, I've seen these sorts of "death" in shonen before. Naruto and Sasuke were "dead" when Madara "killed" them and what happened after that? They had a dream/flashback to regain most of their power if not exceed what they previously had, which is exactly what I'm predicting.

I mean hell, most Shonen protagonist "die" once in a while
Natsu "Died" and came back against Zeref
Ichigo "died" 3 to 4 times and came back
Naruto and Sasuke "died" and came back to win against Madara

It's happened many times before. but DAMN those injuries look severe, it looks like Nezuko is going to have to come clutch and help her bro out.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Ah, it's not a physical wound, but venom. His heart probably stopped but there's a chance he'll be resuscitated.
 

Taska

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2016
Messages
94
Reaction score
137
Age
29
Country
Australia
So, Tanjirou has 3 options right now
1) Blood is too strong, he dies (would be the least possible, highly unlikely, it's a shonen after all)
2) Somehow he manages to neutralise the poison effect and is back into action. (Probably the most likely scenario)
3) He becomes a demon like Nezuko, somehow saves his consciousness, regenerates his wounds and back into action again. (I really would like to see that, but I doubt that author would go that way)
 

-Stray

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2017
Messages
197
Reaction score
340
Age
33
Country
Avatar
One thing I never expected for this chapter spoiler is "Tanjiro dead" I can accept him dying and its not impossible since the mangaka seems to have a knack for killing its characters, but Tanjiro has barely done anything to Muzan yet besides that sword throw to his head from the prev chapter, too many mysteries remain, we still have no idea what the 13th "Fire Breath" is, I can't see anyone besides Tanjiro being able to pull it off. No way the author would have its MC die like that without leaving any huge impact. Killing Tanjiro right now won't give this manga any unique breaking the mold kind of thing, it'll just make it have an MC that had an anticlimactic/disappointing death. It wont do the manga any good.
This sorts of so called "death" of the MC happens in most shonen anyways.
Goku,Yusuke,Ichigo,Naruto,Meliodas and one series I dont even wanna mention anymore because of how offensive it was.

That being said.. look at that page, Tanjiro looks gruesome af.
We read/watched this boy grow since chapter 1, aint no way he dying like this. That aside I am not a fan of this whole idea where Tanjiro gets Yusuke'd, y'know... him becoming a demon.
 

XXGenesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
3,135
Reaction score
1,885
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkmenistan
Well Gawwd damn..Why is Tanjiro out of all Pillar lv Slayers, getting fudged up...

What the hell was everybody else doing?..
I'm sure he'll be saved somehow..
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,287
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
lets face it, tanjiro is going to become a demon. And with his fully healed demon body, nezuko's help along with his demon slayer mark and see through world he will manage to suppress muzan just about long enough... until he gets to burn alongside muzan.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,287
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Oh, interesting. That looks like they are in the middle of a city or town... I am kinda surprised that the implication so far is that the infinity fortress was actually underground rather than in another dimension.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
I Pretty sure tanjiro will survive in the end. I am not fool thinking gotouge will kill him.I am curious is this his chance to have dream flashblack and master 13 form. I see no other way for him to master it unless timeskip happen or another training arc.

Well I wonder where is Kanao and others. They should help and protect Tanjiro and fight Muzan.
 

Ace

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
283
Age
35
Country
Canada

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


--- Double Post Merged, ---


--- Double Post Merged, ---


--- Double Post Merged, ---


--- Double Post Merged, ---


--- Double Post Merged, ---

These are all the pics from the link that was given, but you never know if the link could not work for people so I posted the rest just in case of any troubleshooting people are having
 
Top