Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 184 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 184 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Wow, this chapter really looks like muzan is playing a musou game.

Sato-san

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Definitely looks like he’s becoming a Demon now that these pictures are bigger

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Oh look, obanai got a shred of relevance. That's nearly a plot twist at this point. Not that his shred of relevance really matters considering cutting muzan's neck is probably as effective as cutting anything else.

Sato-san

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh look, obanai got a shred of relevance. That's nearly a plot twist at this point. Not that his shred of relevance really matters considering cutting muzan's neck is probably as effective as cutting anything else.
It kinda looks like his regeneration is slowing down a little bit. He recovered his whole head in a couple seconds at the beginning of the fight. Now that it’s crunch time, him bleeding as he regenerates is a sign of him getting weaker.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It kinda looks like his regeneration is slowing down a little bit. He recovered his whole head in a couple seconds at the beginning of the fight. Now that it’s crunch time, him bleeding as he regenerates is a sign of him getting weaker.
The images we see literally show muzan healing as fast as the blade passes. I don't think its getting any weaker....

Piratehunter Zoro

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Definitely looks like he’s becoming a Demon now that these pictures are bigger
All he needs is a piece of freshly slaughtered demon slayer meat... I agree with kkck, I don't see him getting weaker or regenerating slower.

I don't see Tanjirou dying either. He is the main character and killing him off just at the beginning of the end-fight doesn't feel right. He'll recover.

Kawap1

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Obani can’t even decapitate him cause his neck heals instantly. This pic shows that Muzan can heal from anything in a fraction of a second.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A couple of seconds is faster than this? He’s healing in fractions of a second. Attacking at him is like an ant attacking an elephant
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If he becomes a demon, can’t Muzan just insta kill him the way he did Nakime?

Sato-san

Reaction score
Country
United States
The images we see literally show muzan healing as fast as the blade passes. I don't think its getting any weaker....
All he needs is a piece of freshly slaughtered demon slayer meat... I agree with kkck, I don't see him getting weaker or regenerating slower.

I don't see Tanjirou dying either. He is the main character and killing him off just at the beginning of the end-fight doesn't feel right. He'll recover.
I’m saying that only because he regenerated an entire head in a matter of about 2 seconds. That leads me to believe that he wouldn’t even bleed if cut by a sword, yet here he is trickling a little blood. I’m just saying I see that as a little bit of foreshadowing. I would doubt that a sword strike would cause him to bleed normally seeing as both Akaza and Kokushibou stopped their bleeding pretty soon after getting their heads chopped off. Plus, Kokushibou got and entire side of his body blown off by Himejima and barely bled. So a slice that’s essentially getting sealed right after getting cut normally shouldn’t bleed in my opinion. But I’m probably looking too deep into things.

You guys are most likely right though. I’m just trying to see if I can see any signs Koyoharu is trying to show us that we would end up seeing after reading the series in full.

Obani can’t even decapitate him cause his neck heals instantly. This pic shows that Muzan can heal from anything in a fraction of a second.

A couple of seconds is faster than this? He’s healing in fractions of a second. Attacking at him is like an ant attacking an elephant
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If he becomes a demon, can’t Muzan just insta kill him the way he did Nakime?
Maybe. Now that you mention it, that would be a terrible way for him to die lmao

-Stray

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
This seems like the perfect opportunity for him to learn the 13th form which he has no idea of anyways, dying and learning it from Yoriichi in the after life.
How he resurrects is the question lol. Maybe the 13th form has something to do with what will have him revive or yeah... he becomes a demon.
Its gonna be pretty depressing when he dies and see's his dead family and friends there only to say goodbye to em a 2nd time.

manuchil

Reaction score
Country
United States
This seems like the perfect opportunity for him to learn the 13th form which he has no idea of anyways, dying and learning it from Yoriichi in the after life.
How he resurrects is the question lol. Maybe the 13th form has something to do with what will have him revive or yeah... he becomes a demon.
Its gonna be pretty depressing when he dies and see's his dead family and friends there only to say goodbye to em a 2nd time.
I guess you are right. If I am correct, when Senjurou sent a letter to Tanjirou, it said something about Yoriichi telling flame pillar about how to defeat Muzan. But after hearing Yoriichi, flame pillar backed off. May be one has to die to unlock some potential for DOFG 13th step.

Kawap1

Reaction score
Country
Canada
First off, you have 0 idea how many seconds he healed his head. Also, even if it was 2 seconds, he healed his neck as fast as a pillar can slash his neck. That’s like .1 seconds.

Full Raw is Out!!!

Holy fuck Muzan is getting dangerous. Oh and why is Giyuu using that stupid broken sword when he there’s dozens of normal ones laying around

levi12

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Does everyone notice that ubuyashiki childrens and all demons slayers from their expression and their face they look emotionally drain and tired plus physically tired. Feels like all of them just want to get over this and end this as fast as possible.

Its heartwrenching look at ubuyaski and demon slayers like this.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Holy jesus, that regeneration rate is insane. Muzan is really massacring them. Tanjiro obviously is not going to die. Nezuko is probably gonna help him by the next chapters and he's probably going to have some sort of power-up. I expect the other Pillars as well as former Pillars to step in at some point.

Napstablook

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Somehow I feel the Kokushibou fight was still better.

Taska

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Somehow I feel the Kokushibou fight was still better.
Well, this fight isn't over yet, so I would probably hold my judgment. Though my favourite fight so far is the last one with Akaza.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Holy fuck, that regeneration... I didn't think that's possible, lol.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I don't think muzan can be even pinned down to be honest. Majin buu logic applies in this case. He might as well be entirely formless. The only thing that can possibly defeat muzan is his own hubris...

It seems like tanjiro at least does not have mortal wounds. He is dealing with the poison... I assume he will be saved by nezuko.