This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Kimetsu no Yaiba.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nah, they’re gonna go back to SunBros story cause Tanjiro has to learn the 13th form. Probably next chapterThis is iguro backstory not what I expect he have to reveal eventually. But it seems Yoriichi flashblack has end. Kanroji has been taken out damn. Four pillars left to fight Muzan.
Probably after he dies, you will. For me, I can’t care for him until he acknowledges TanjiroI'm sure this backstory will have some feels but idk... I just cant bring myself to care for Iguro
I agree with you I can t bring myself to care for Iguro. Yoriichi,Genya,Shinobu and Rengoku are all sad for me.I'm sure this backstory will have some feels but idk... I just cant bring myself to care for Iguro
You are right with exception of Kanroji and Obanai who should be at their peak.Five pillars could've normally stalled Muzan more efficiently. You have to realize that 3 of them were already engaged in a fight against him and received considerable wounds, and another three of the five have undergone exhausting and dangerous battles against the Upper Moons.
Giyuu's condition is absolute shit, and Sanemi was already spilling his guts (literally, lol) against Kokushibou. They're hardly anywhere near their peak.
It won t be enough to Stop Muzan I think.I feel like he might be the first one to get a red blade among the current fighters. Either that, or we finally see his mark appear. But I'm leaning towards the Red Blade. After re-teading a lot of chapter's, and reading 187, the key to a Red Blade might be Love. Yoriichi was a man filled with a great amount of love for the world, Nezuko's love is what is keeping her from eating humans, and she was the one who turned Tanjirou's blade red, and then we have the Kokushibou fight. Muichirou unlocked his red blade with a great amount of worry and determination to help his friends even after it seemed like it was over, and Gyoumei along with Sanemi didn't want to waste the efforts of Genya and Muichirou. Just a random guess, but it might actually be the case.
No he’ll get the mark. That’s it. I’d love was enough, why didn’t Kanao or Sanemi get one for their love of Genya and Shinobi? He’ll get the mark, some closure, and dieI feel like he might be the first one to get a red blade among the current fighters. Either that, or we finally see his mark appear. But I'm leaning towards the Red Blade. After re-teading a lot of chapter's, and reading 187, the key to a Red Blade might be Love. Yoriichi was a man filled with a great amount of love for the world, Nezuko's love is what is keeping her from eating humans, and she was the one who turned Tanjirou's blade red, and then we have the Kokushibou fight. Muichirou unlocked his red blade with a great amount of worry and determination to help his friends even after it seemed like it was over, and Gyoumei along with Sanemi didn't want to waste the efforts of Genya and Muichirou. Just a random guess, but it might actually be the case.
Sanemi DID get a red blade for a short amount of time, along with Gyoumei at the end of the Kokushibou fight. Both their weapons turned red and finally decapitated him. Obviously they don't have it anymore because they don't know how to do it, so they might get it either through resonance(Which is what I think happened in the Kokushibou fight), or Nezuko helping everyone out. As for Kanao, I don't think that she's skilled enough yet to get one through battle.No he’ll get the mark. That’s it. I’d love was enough, why didn’t Kanao or Sanemi get one for their love of Genya and Shinobi? He’ll get the mark, some closure, and die
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I doubt it will be enough also, but at least that can possibly start the chain reaction of everyone else getting red blades. If resonance is what helped Gyoumei and Sanemi to get those red weapons temporarily, that is. Plus, he'll probably be the first to wound him in a meaningful way if that happens.It won t be enough to Stop Muzan I think.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---